Neo G RX Stabilsed Open Patella Knee Support
The Neo G RX Stabilised Open Patella Knee Support is designed to support and stabilise weak, injured or arthritis knees during daily use or while playing sports. The elasticated lacing system provides controlled, adjustable compression for premium pain-relief, and is made with breathable fabrics to ensure comfort and flexibility.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left of tight leg.
Which Size Should I Choose?
The Neo G RX Knee Support is available in five different sizes. To find which size you need, measure the circumference of your knee from the centre of the kneecap, then use the table below to find your size.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|30 - 34cm
|34 - 38cm
|38 - 42cm
|42 - 48cm
|46 - 50cm
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the next size up for optimal comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to measure your knee, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any swelling before choosing a size, as this could affect which size you need
Which Conditions Can This Knee Support Help With?
Constructed with a elasticated lacing system, the Neo G RX Support provides controlled compression to help with the following:
- Strains and sprains
- Patella tracking
- Arthritis pain
- Weak or injured knees
Where Can I Use the Neo G RX Knee Brace?
The Neo G RX Stabiliser has a flexible yet supportive design that makes it suitable for any situation, including:
- Training, Competing and Recovering
- Work and Home use
The Neo G RX Stabilised Knee Support is easy to fit. Simply wrap the knee support around the affected area and only tighten until comfortable, making sure not to restrict blood flow to the knee.
- Position your kneecap in centre of the knee support.
- Wrap the middle strap behind the knee first and then secure the Velcro tab.
- Repeat the same process with both the top and bottom straps, and adjust until firm but comfortable.
CAUTION: Do not wear the knee support overnight or while sleeping.
CE Approved and MHRA UK Registered
Neo G supports are one of the few neoprene support systems actually registered with the MHRA (Medicines and Healthcare Regulatory Agency) as a Class 1 Medical Device.
- Aloe Vera
- Natural Rubber Latex