Ossur Rebound Ply Hinged Sleeve Knee Brace
The Ossur Rebound Ply Hinged Sleeve Knee Brace is an extremely comfy and easy to use slip on brace that helps support knees with medial and lateral knee instabilities. A patella buttress provides customisable patella support, and simple pull tabs ensure straightforward application.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
Please measure the circumference of your thigh (15cm above your mid-patella) and compare with the table below. Then, select your preferred size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Measure 15cm below the middle of the kneecap
|Thigh Circumference (cm)
|29 - 35cm
|35 - 41cm
|41 - 46cm
|46 - 52cm
|52 - 57cm
|57 - 63cm
Our Sizing Tips
- If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for greater comfort
- This brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, take your measurements with a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any swelling before you buy this brace, as this may mean you need a larger size
Who Can Use the Rebound Ply Knee Sleeve Brace?
This knee brace is designed to stabilise and support the knee. It is best used for mild medial and lateral knee instabilities.
Key Features and Benefits
- Breathable aerospacer material reduces heat retention and improves comfort
- Malleable arms provide a custom fit and knee movement control
- Contoured, pre-tensed inset fabric reduces irritation and material bulging
- Removable straps allow application from lift or right side
- Strap pull tab and easy-apply sleeve allows for consistent donning and doffing
- Integrated buttress for customised patella support
- Available in a range of sizes to suit most users
Is the Ossur Ply Sleeve Knee Support Comfortable?
The Ossur Rebound Ply Sleeve Brace features highly breathable aerospacer material which reduces heat retention and improves comfort. Additionally, the contoured, pre-tensed Cooltech fabric reduces irritation and stops the material bulging in the popliteal. For customisable kneecap support, the brace is supplied with a patella buttress.
How Do I Apply the Ossur Knee Hinged Sleeve Support?
Using the pull-tabs, simply pull the brace up over the knee so that the patella opening is centred over the patella.
How Easy Is It to Apply This Brace?
The Ossur Rebound Patella Support features removeable straps that allow application from either the left or right side, with strap pull-tabs for consistent donning. The sleeve design is also incredibly easy to pull on.
Remove hinges and close all strap fasteners before washing and hand wash using 30°C (86°F) soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and line dry only - do not machine wash or dry. For best results, rinse after every use.
- Materials: Nylon, Elastane, Spandex, Nylon, Polyester