Thermoskin Thermal Arthritic Knee Wrap
Combining warmth and compression works wonders for arthritis-related knee pain, and the Thermoskin Thermal Arthritic Knee Wrap does this expertly. Made using advanced Trioxon technology, the Thermoskin penetrates critical areas of the knee with warm, neoprene compression, while a moisture wicking outer layer ensures breathability for the skin.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
What Size Should I Choose?
In order to select the correct size Thermoskin Arthritis Knee Wrap, simply measure around the leg at the point just below the knee cap. The leg should be slightly bent (45 degrees) when taking the measurement.
Measure the circumference of your knee just below the kneecap
|Knee Measurement (cm)
|31.5 - 33.5cm
|33.5 - 36.5cm
|36.5 - 39.5cm
|39.5 - 41cm
|41 - 43cm
Our Sizing Tips
- This brace is designed to give a tight, compressive fit; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this could mean you need a larger brace
Who Can Use the Knee Wrap?
Designed to provide immediate relief from knee injury and arthritis-related symptoms like pain and swelling, this Thermoskin Knee Wrap is suitable for a number of conditions. These include the following:
- Arthritis pain management
- Degenerative joint disease (Osteoarthritis)
- Knee swelling and pain
- Joint weakness and instability
- Sports injuries
- Repetitive strain injury
- Visible deformities
Key Features and Benefits
- Promotes heat retention and healing for optimal pain-relief
- Firm, comfortable fit provides compression exactly where needed
- Lightweight, breathable fabric allows free-feeling ventilation
- Heat compression improves blood circulation, proprioception and muscle performance
- Anatomically shaped for improved fitting
- Washable for good hygiene maintenance
Why Choose the Thermoskin Arthritis Wrap?
Unlike other knee supports that are available, Thermoskin products use a highly supportive outer material called Trioxon that combines a number of properties to provide you with the best treatment possible. These are:
- Warm Compression: Trioxon assists in the retention of the body’s natural heat (typically increasing skin temperature by up to 2 degrees C) which improves blood flow and thus, promotes healing.
- Breathability: Trioxon allows for much improved ventilation and perspiration control at the affected area, ensuring lasting wearer comfort.
- Crush Resistance: Trioxin's crush-resistant fibres give Thermoskin supports greater strength and durability.
- Enhanced Performance: Clinically proven to enhance proprioceptive awareness and muscle performance.
Why Buy A Wraparound Knee Support?
A wraparound knee brace is a less conventional method of knee support which gives you more versatile fitting options. Because the brace is custom fitted by you, you get to decide how compressive and restrictive the support is in certain areas of the knee. This is huge for people who play sports that may need more flexibility at one time, and more compression at another.
How Comfortable is the Thermoskin Arthritic Knee Wrap?
Despite its warming properties, the Thermoskin Knee Wrap never exceeds comfortable temperatures, and is made from high-wicking fabric to ensure air circulation and breathability. The exclusive Trioxon 3-dimensional fabric creates a soft, spongy texture-quality that feels great on the skin, while staying firm and supportive at all times.
How Do I Fit the Knee Wrap for Arthritis?
To correctly fit the Thermoskin Arthritis Knee Wrap, please follow these three simple steps:
- Position the wrap so that the seam is directly behind the knee
- The open wrap should be above the patella (knee cap)
- When closed, there should be a hole for the patella to be placed into
Directions for Use of the Arthritis Knee Wrap
Apply the Arthritis Knee support directly onto the skin. Do not use oils or ointments under the support. Remove the wrap before showering or bathing.
Can I Use the Wrap on Either My Left or Right Knee?
Anatomically designed to cover the entire knee area, this arthritis wrap is ideal for treating knee injuries and arthritis, and can be used on either knee, depending on the site of your injury.
Can I Wash the Thermoskin Knee Wrap?
For hygienic treatment of this brace, you can wash the support with soap and hot water before leaving to air dry.
- 57% Neoprene
- 34% Polyester
- 9% Nylon
Please note that this product is not intended for use within 72 hours following an acute injury. This product contains a synthetic fibre which may cause allergic reaction.