Thermoskin Thermal Knee Support
Thanks to innovative Trioxon technology, the Thermoskin Thermal Knee Support provides fast-working heat compression to quickly eliminate pain and discomfort in your knee. Suitable for a wide range of conditions, this three-layer thermal heats the knee to improve circulation, which allows the body to repair itself quicker.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
Designed to assist in the recovery of knee injury, this support is supplied in a range of sizes that should fit most adults. To find out which size best fits you, simply measure around the leg at the point just below the knee cap then refer to the table below. The leg should be slightly bent (45 degrees) when taking the measurement.
Measure the circumference from just below the kneecap
|Knee Measurement (cm)
|28.5 - 31.5cm
|31.5 - 33.5cm
|33.5 - 36.5cm
|36.5 - 39.5cm
|39.5 - 41cm
|41 - 43cm
Our Sizing Tips
- This brace is designed to give a tight, compressive fit; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this could mean you need a larger brace
What Conditions Will The Thermoskin Knee Support Help With?
This anatomically designed 3-piece knee sleeve provides thermal compression to counteract the symptoms of many common knee conditions. These include:
- Jumper's Knee (patella tendon overuse injury, patella tendinosis, patella tendinopathy)
- Medial Collateral Ligament injuries (MCL injuries)
- Osgood Schlatter Disease
- Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
- Runner's Knee
- ITB Syndrome (Iliotibial Band Syndrome)
- Damage to the cartilage
- Knee sprains and strains
- Twisted knees
Who Can Use the Support?
Specially designed to support anyone wanting protection for weak or injured knees, this support uses a special three-layer lining that helps the knee recover by providing compression and warmth to weakened muscles. as well as support and protection against injury.
Key Features and Benefits
- Promotes heat retention and healing for optimal pain-relief
- Firm, comfortable fit provides compression exactly where needed
- Lightweight, breathable fabric allows free-feeling ventilation
- Heat compression improves blood circulation, proprioception and muscle performance
- Moisture-wicking outer lining also ensures the brace never gets too hot or uncomfortable
- Anatomically shaped for improved fitting
- Slip-on sleeve design for easy fitting and all-round compression
- Washable for good hygiene maintenance
This Thermoskin Support for knee injury is manufactured using a material called Trioxon that is proven to increase skin temperature by up to two degrees Celsius. By retaining some of the body's natural heat, while providing ventilation and perspiration control, you can use the support to treat your injury comfortably and for long periods of time.
Why Choose the Thermoskin Arthritis Wrap?
Unlike other knee supports that are available, Thermoskin products use a highly supportive outer material called Trioxon that combines a number of properties to provide you with the best treatment possible. These are:
- Warm Compression: Trioxon assists in the retention of the body’s natural heat (typically increasing skin temperature by up to 2 degrees C) which improves blood flow and thus, promotes healing.
- Breathability: Trioxon allows for much improved ventilation and perspiration control at the affected area, ensuring lasting wearer comfort.
- Crush Resistance: Trioxin's crush-resistant fibres give Thermoskin supports greater strength and durability.
- Enhanced Performance: Clinically proven to enhance proprioceptive awareness and muscle performance.
How Comfortable is the Thermoskin Arthritic Knee Wrap?
Despite its warming properties, the Thermoskin Knee Wrap never exceeds comfortable temperatures, and is made from high-wicking fabric to ensure air circulation and breathability. The exclusive Trioxon 3-dimensional fabric creates a soft, spongy texture-quality that feels great on the skin, while staying firm and supportive at all times.
How Do I Fit the Thermoskin Knee Support?
To correctly fit the Thermoskin Thermal Knee Support, put the brace on so that the middle section is directly over the knee patella (kneecap).
What Is This Support Made From?
This Thermal Knee Support from Thermoskin is comprised of the following:
- Neoprene (57%)
- Polyester (34%)
- Nylon (9%)
Learn More About This Knee Support
To find out more about the support before you buy, please watch this short video below:
Please note that this product is not intended for use up to 72 hours following acute injury. This product also contains a synthetic fibre which may cause allergic reaction.