Welcome to KneeSupports.com, the one-stop shop for everything that you need to cope with knee pain and conditions that affect the knee. We offer a wide selection of supports and braces from some of the world's most renowned and trusted manufacturers, all at prices that can't be beat.
Who Can Benefit from Shopping at KneeSupports.com?
- People with chronic knee conditions such as arthritis
- People recovering from an acute knee injury such as a sprain
- People looking for protection against knee injuries
Who Is KneeSupports.com?
KneeSupports.com is owned and operated by Health and Care (UK) Ltd, a healthcare retailer helping people all over the UK to feel better since 2008. Health and Care runs a number of different websites in the health sector, helping you to feel better from the top of your head to the soles of your feet. Now Health and Care are turning their attention to helping to eliminate knee pain.
Where Is KneeSupports.com Based?
Our headquarters is in Clapham, close to the heart of London. Within our London HQ, we have a dedicated team of customer services that are here to answer your questions (click here to get in touch with us!), as well as product experts scouring the four corners of the globe for the latest and best knee support technology.
Why Shop with KneeSupports.com?
- Trusted British Business: KneeSupports.com is a subsidiary of Health and Care (UK) Ltd, a company that has been providing healthcare products to the masses since 2008. Based in London, all of our staff are UK-based – we do not outsource, allowing us to ensure that every customer receives the best possible service.
- World-Class Products: Our procurement team carefully vet all of our potential products to ensure that they come from reputable sources who provide products that do what they say they are going to do. We work with some of the world's most venerable suppliers, including Bauerfeind, Donjoy, Ottobock, Thuasne, and Bioskin.
- Unbeatable Service: At KneeSupports.com, we start by having the best possible information available – both in our helpful Knowledge Centre and our highly detailed product listings. Once we have helped you to find your ideal product, our warehouse team dispatch >95% of orders placed before 2pm on the same working day, helping you to start your recovery as soon as possible.
- Friendly and Helpful Customer Care: At KneeSupports.com, the customer is our number one priority. We have a UK-based team available from 9.00am to 5.00pm to answer your questions daily – both via email and over the phone.