Donjoy Procare Reddie Hinged Knee Brace
Whether your finding your legs again after injury or suffering from arthritis related knee pain, the Donjoy Procare Reddie Hinged Knee Brace helps you regain confidence while out and about. This wraparound knee brace with removable dual axis hinges provides medial and lateral support for the knee, reducing pain and discomfort while preventing further damage.
Please note that this knee brace is ambidextrous and can be worn on either leg.
Which Size Should I Choose?
The Reddie Knee Brace is available in seven sizes. To find out which size you require, please measure the circumference of your thigh 15cm above the centre of the kneecap. If your measurement falls between two sizes, please select the larger size for comfort.
|Thigh Circumference (cm)
|34 - 39cm
|39 - 45cm
|45 - 52cm
|52 - 58cm
|58 - 64cm
|64 - 71cm
|71 - 77cm
- For measurements that fall on a sizing boundary, we recommend choosing the larger size for better comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to measure your knee and then measure the string with the ruler
- Before choosing your size, please take into account any joint swelling or atrophy that may have occurred
What Conditions Can the Reddie Knee Support Help With?
The Donjoy Reddie Brace is ready to help tackle pain and discomfort caused by a variety of conditions, including:
- LCL sprains
- Mild arthritis
- Mild global instabilities
- Mild MCL
- Post arthroscopic meniscectomy
Key Features and Benefits
- Wraparound configuration and strap tabs for easy application
- Posterior strap adjustment allows correct hinge positioning
- Removable dual axis polycentric hinges for medial and lateral support
- Designed with an open popliteal for added comfort and less pinching
The Donjoy Reddie Brace is designed with an open popliteal. This tends to be more comfortable than closed patella supports, particularly when you're walking or running. If you suffer from a knee injury already, a closed popliteal can also irritate the area and exacerbate your discomfort.
Two dual axis hinges provide both medial and lateral support of the knee, holding it in a stable position to prevent any painful twisting that could potentially worsen the knee's condition. During the later stages of recovery, these hinges can be moved to allow more freedom to move as healing progresses.
The Reddie Knee Brace is constructed from neoprene, which can easily be wrapped around your knee during application. This means you don't have to waste precious time applying the brace before you're ready to go out.