Dura Soft Ice Pack Additional Insert
The Dura Soft Ice Pack Additional Insert is a replacement or spare insert for the Dura Soft Ice Wrap. The insert is easy to fit and can be warmed up or cooled down to provide either hot or cold pain-relieving therapy. If used as a spare, the insert can be kept in the freezer at all times, ready to use whenever needed.
Please note that the 30cm ruler in the product image is to show scale.
Which Conditions Can the Dura Soft Additional Ice Insert Help With?
By providing hot or cold therapy to the knee, the Dura Soft Ice Pack Insert can help reduce symptoms of pain, swelling and stiffness for conditions such as:
- Swollen knees
- Injury recovery
Key Features and Benefits
- Can be used hot or cold
- Provides you with an extra insert to keep ready at all times
- One universal adjustable size
- For use with Dura Soft Wraps
- Easy to set-up and use
How Do I Cool the Dura Soft Inserts?
- Place gel inserts in the resealable bag and place in the freezer until the gel inserts are frozen solid.
- Remove the gel inserts from the resealable bag when frozen and place the inserts into the wrap.
How Do I Apply the Dura Soft Ice Pack?
- Apply wrap to area of treatment by attaching hook or Velcro fastener to outer wrap fabric. The straps should be applied with enough stretch to keep wrap in place and provide desired compression.
- The inserts can be cleaned with water, a moist towel or sponge.
How Do I Heat the Dura Soft Inserts?
The gel inserts can also be used to provide heat therapy to prevent joint stiffness and aching. To correctly warm the Dura insert, please follow these instructions.
- Place the gel inserts in a deep pan and run hot tap water into the pan until inserts are covered.
- Keep the inserts immersed for 3-5 minutes, do not use tap water that is too hot to the touch.
- Dry the gel inserts and apply to the Dura Soft Wrap.
Can I Remove the Inserts from the White Packaging?
The Dura Soft Ice Inserts are not designed to be removed from the white packaging. The complete insert, including the white packaging, should be placed in a resealable bag before freezing (please refer to the instructions above).