FITLEGS AES Thigh Length Open-Toe Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings
Providing clinically proven graduated compression, the FITLEGS AES Thigh Length Open-Toe Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings offer an extra level of relief from pain, while also preventing blood clots and embolisms from occurring. With extra grip on the bottom to prevent tripping, these breathable open-toe stockings are safe and comfortable.
- 1 x Compression Stockings
Which Size Is Right for Me?
To find the perfect size for your needs please measure the circumference of your leg at the following places:
Once you have your measurements, please match these to the table below in order to find your best size.
|19 - 23cm
|31 - 38cm
|23 - 26cm
|36 - 43cm
|26 - 29cm
|41 - 48cm
|29 - 33cm
|46 - 53cm
Our Sizing Tips
- If your thigh measurements don't match up, we recommend choosing the size associated with your thigh measurement
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any swelling before choosing your size, as this may affect which size you need
What Conditions Can the FITLEGS Compression Stockings Be Used For?
The Compression Socks should fit any size leg covered in the Size Guide above, regardless of gender. They should be used right after a hospital stay when the wearer has significantly reduced mobility. They are specially made for people in this position who are at risk of the following conditions:
- Post knee replacement surgery
- Knee injuries and ligament damage
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Blood clots
Key Features and Benefits of FITLEGS Compression Stockings
- Compression Level: 18mmHg
- Length: Thigh Length
- Toe Style: Open Toe
- Colour: Green
- Purchase Quantity: One Pair
Benefits of FITLEGS Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings
- Clinically effective in reducing the risk of deep vein thrombosis
- Loose weave makes inspecting skin and keeping an eye on your legs easy
- Open-toe design helps you keep cool
- Thigh length design for full-leg support
- Fitted with a heel pad for added comfort
- No left or right stocking - both can be worn on either foot for easy use
- Classified as a Class 1 medical device
How Can Compression Stockings Help Treat Knee Pain?
Compression stockings provide light, comfortable, non-restrictive compression that helps relieve knee pain in a discreet manner. Their non-invasive design is ideal in the immediate aftermath of an injury or operation, as this means they can be worn casually at home or while in the hospital to alleviate knee pain. They can also be worn in combination with a knee support for an even greater healing effect.
What Level of Compression Do FITLEGS AES Open-Toe Compression Stockings Offer?
These FITLEGS Open-Toe Compression Socks offer a compression level of 18mmHg. This stands for "millimetre of mercury measurement", which refers to the amount of pressure required to exert one degree of pressured force. It is a particularly important measurement for those with blood pressure issues and is important to keep in mind before buying.
Open-Toe Design For More Breathability
With this open-toe design, you can keep your legs supported while remaining cool and comfy. The FITLEGS socks maintain airflow to your feet without lowering compression.
How Do I Wear FITLEGS Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings?
FITLEGS are easy to wear but below is a video that gives you a bit more information on how to use them: