Ossur Blue Form Fit Pro Compression Knee Support
Providing light, dynamic compression to help reduce knee pain, the Ossur Blue Form Fit Pro Compression Knee Support is designed for conditions such as tendinitis, chondromalacia patella and knee sprains. The intuitive CoolVent system has open, light-knit structures in key areas for maximum comfort and breathability.
- 1 x Knee Sleeve
- 1 x Set of User Instructions
Please note that this knee brace can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Sizing of the Ossur Form Fit Pro Knee Compression Sleeve
This sleeve is available in a range of sizes that should suit most users. Measure your calf circumference 15cm below the mid-patella and the thigh circumference 15cm above the mid-patella, as shown in the following images. Compare your measurements with the table and select your size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Calf Circumference (cm)
|Thigh Circumference (cm)
|26 - 31cm
|36 - 41cm
|31 - 36cm
|41 - 46cm
|36 - 41cm
|46 - 51cm
|41 - 46cm
|51 - 56cm
|46 - 50cm
|56 - 60cm
Our Sizing Tips
- Should your measurements fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for comfort, or the smaller size for firmer compression
- The brace is meant to be compressive, and so will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, take your measurements with a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any swelling before you buy this brace, as you may need a larger size
What Conditions Can This Support Help With?
This knee sleeve is designed to cushion, support, compress and realign the patella. It is suitable for the following conditions:
- Patella tendonitis (jumper's knee)
- Mild sprains and strains
- Knee pain
- Feeling of instability
Key Features and Benefits
- FoldLock system for easy and secure application
- Certified medical grade compression for effectiveness
- SmartPad for targeted support and cushioning
- CoolVent knit in popliteal area for breathability and comfort
- Patella graphics for intuitive placement
- MotionTech knit for good fit, breathability and moisture wicking
- Lightweight, removable stays for optimum shape and fit
- Available in a range of sizes to suit most users
Is the Ossur Pro Knee Support Effective?
The dynamic, 3D MotionTech knit is supportive, and meets certified medical grade compression requirements (20 - 30mmHg) to ensure reliability. This knit is also highly moisture wicking and breathable.
Is the Form Fit Pro Knee Comfortable?
This sleeve features a SmartPad buttress to provide targeted support and conditioning. Lightweight, removable spiral stays ensure optimal shape and fit, while distinct patella graphics make donning much easier.
What Other Options Are Available?
The Ossur Form Fit Pro Knee Sleeve is also available in a black version.
Please note that this product must not be used by individuals for whom compression is contraindicated.