Thuasne Genu Dynastab Hinged Knee Brace
Thanks to intuitive TM5 Hinge technology, the Thuasne Genu Dynastab Hinged Knee Brace provides heavy-hitting compression without compromising mobility. This allows you to stay moving and active with confidence that your knee is fully protected from pain and injury. Also fitted with a silicone patella insert that protects the kneecap.
Please note that this knee brace can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Sizing Guide for the Dynastab Knee Brace
The Genu Dynastab is available in six different sizes. To find out which size is best for you, measure the circumference of your knee in the middle of the kneecap with your knee slightly bent (as shown) and consult the table below.
Measure around the knee as shown
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|32 - 34cm
|35 - 37cm
|38 - 41cm
|42 - 45cm
|46 - 49cm
|50 - 53cm
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for greater comfort levels
- The brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, take your measurements with a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- If your joints swell, please take this into account when choosing your size
What Conditions Can the Genu Dynastab Help With?
With super-stable bi-axel hinges, the Genu Dynastab gives you steadfast protection to combat a number of conditions, including:
- Chronic laxity
- Swollen knees
- Mild to moderate sprain
- Returning from injury
Key Features and Benefits
- High-quality knitted sleeve knee brace
- Has bi-axial hinges for maximum stability
- Straps are semi-circular to avoid the "tourniquet effect"
- Comfort zones and increased stretch around thigh and back of knee
- Non-slip silicon integrated into the weave
- Suspension strap to improve stability
- Semi-rigid strapping for extra support
- Strapping prevents migration
- Covered knee design
- Patented pull tabs for easy application and removal
- Available in six different sizes
The Thuasne Dynastab Knee Brace has been designed with dual hinges to provide you with maximum stability and support. Its semi-rigid strapping gives extra support and prevents migration so you won't have to continually adjust the brace while you're on the go. These bi-axel hinges can be removed if necessary to give you more freedom and comfort when moving.
Intuitive Strapping System
With staggered anterior and posterior straps, the brace stays firmly in place to ensure protection, and can be adjusted to match your preference for comfort. The straps are also semi-circular as to not encompass the whole circumference of your thigh and lower leg, mitigating the risk of the "tourniquet effect", which can cut off the blood supply to your leg.
Created with a closed knee, the Thuasne Genu Dynastab helps protect the area from further trauma or injury. This stylistic feature also improves chronic laxity by stabilising and supporting your knee. Its patented pull tabs make it easy to apply and remove the Knee Brace without causing pain.