Thuasne Sport Reinforced Knee Support
Coming back from an injury without a good knee brace to rely on can put you at risk of further damage. If you want to get back to being physically active while taking care of your recovering knee, you should consider the Thuasne Sport Reinforced Knee Support. Featuring a compressive elastic knit design and flexible stays, this knee brace works to soothe aches and pains while keeping your knee stable, allowing you to get back to practising your favourite sport worry-free.
Please note that this knee brace can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Should I Choose?
The Thuasne Sport Reinforced Knee Brace is available in five sizes to accommodate most people. To find which size you need, measure the circumference of your knee around its centre as shown in the diagram below. Once you have measurement, refer to the sizing table to find the right size.
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|Small (Size 1)
|32 - 34cm
|Medium (Size 2 )
|35 - 37cm
|Large (Size 3)
|38 - 41cm
|Extra Large (Size 4)
|42 - 45cm
|XX-Large (Size 5)
|46 - 49cm
- If your measurements fall on a size boundary, we recommend choosing the larger size for a greater level of comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, take your measurements with a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
What Conditions Can This Knee Support Help With?
By exerting uniform pressure around the knee, the Thuasne Sport Reinforced Knee Brace helps correct knee instability associated with many conditions, including:
- Chronic instability
- ACL ruptures
- Mild-to-moderate sprains
- Post-operative use
- Injury prevention
Key Features and Benefits
- Elastic knit provides even compression across the knee joint
- Anatomically designed to improve proprioceptive capability
- Comfort zones at the patella and behind the knee ensure a comfortable wear
- Flexible stays on either side help stabilise the knee
- Sporty design with a grey/orange colour scheme
- Pull tabs allow the brace to slip on and off easily for quick application
- Available in different sizes for best fit
How Do I Fit the Thuasne Sports Reinforced Knee Brace?
With pull taps and anatomic markings, the Thuasne Knee Brace is quick and easy to fit. Using the pull tabs, slide the brace over your knee, making sure that the kneecap is positioned in line with the patella markings at the front of the brace.
Can I Play Sports While Using This Knee Brace?
As the name suggests, the Thausne Sports Knee Brace is designed for people returning to sports. Providing therapeutic compression without restricting movement, the knee brace can be used for:
- And many more!
What Can a Knee Brace Do for Me?
Knee supports are designed to stabilise and compress the knee, which works either to reduce pain and inflammation with an existing injury, or to strengthen the knee and prevent an injury from happening in the first place. If you've suffered an injury and want to heal quicker, or are regularly active and want to take steps to prevent injury, then a knee brace is exactly what you need.
Made with elastic knitted fibres, the Reinforced Knee Support delivers firm, even compression to relieve symptoms of pain. By encouraging a healthy blood flow, the compressive element speeds up the body's natural healing processes, allowing it to quickly repair weak and damaged tissue.
With a flexible stay located at the side of the knee, the Thuasne Reinforced Knee Brace helps maintain stability to prevent further damage or re-injury to the knee. Flexible enough to bend with the leg, the stays provides this crucial extra support without compromising mobility.
- 44 % Polyamide
- 28% Elastodiene
- 24% Viscose
- 4% Elastane