Vulkan Patella Knee Support Strap
The patellar tendon is particularly vulnerable area of the knee, especially for those who keep active. By providing targeted compression along the tendon, the Vulkan Patella Knee Support Strap reduces the pain, tension and inflammation that can flare up during sports or other physical activities. This lightweight brace is ideal for runner's knee, tendonitis or general patella pain.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
The Vulkan Patella Knee Support Strap comes in one universal size that should fit most users. Highly adjustable, the brace can be adjusted to fit most knee sizes.
Conditions This Support Helps With
By providing targeted compression directly across the patella tendon, the Vulkan Patella strap is best used to treat injuries and conditions involving the patella. This includes:
- Chondromalacia patella
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Patellar tendonitis (runner's knee)
How Does the Vulkan Patella Strap Treat Pain?
This low-profile patella strap provides compression directly over the patella, the area of the knee that is most susceptible to wear, damage and weakness. This added compression reinforces the tendon and helps reduce shock on impact, which significantly limits patella strain during activity.
Where Can I Use the Patella Strap?
Thanks to its thin, low-profile nature, the BioSkin Patella Strap can keep you supported anywhere, anytime. Able to fit underneath clothing and flexible enough for active use, you can wear this brace for work, school, home or sports practice.
Key Features and Benefits
- Anatomical pad provides directed compression to the patella tendon
- Breathable materials ensure comfortable wear
- Ultra light and non-restrictive, allowing you to carry out daily activities
- Highly adjustable for tailored fit and compression
- Quick and easy to fit
Thanks to its straightforward design, the Patella Strap is easy to fit, all you need to do is follow these two steps:
- Position the plastic pad directly over the patella tendon (at the base of the knee)
- Fasten the strap and tighten till you get the desired fit