Donjoy Playmaker II Pull-On Knee Brace
Knee ligament injury is very common among sports men and women, and even mild cases can grind activity levels to a halt. The Donjoy Playmaker II Pull-On Knee Brace works to counteract ligament instability by providing a close compressive fit that stabilises the knee in a safe and correct position. Made with light, breathable Hi10 fabric, this brace can be worn during most physical activity.
Please note that this knee brace can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Should I Choose?
Designed in seven different sizes, the Playmaker II Pull On Sleeve provides you with a tailored fit. To find out which size you require, please measure the circumference of your thigh 15cm above the middle of the kneecap (as shown) and consult the table below.
|Thigh Circumference (cm)
|33 - 39cm
|39 - 47cm
|47 - 53cm
|53 - 60cm
|60 - 67cm
|67 - 75cm
|75 - 82.5cm
- For measurements that fall between a size boundary, we recommend choosing the larger size for better comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to measure your knee and then measure the string with a ruler
- Before choosing your size, please take into account any joint swelling or atrophy that may have occurred
What Conditions Can the Donjoy Playmaker II Help With?
The Donjoy Pull On Sleeve is suitable for a number of instabilities that have resulted from a ligament injury or following a knee operation. These include:
- Mild ACL instability
- Mild LCL instability
- Mild MCL instability
Key Features and Benefits
- Designed with high-tenacity nylon and spandex fabric (Hi10)
- Offers an excellent fit for your comfort
- Crafted with advanced spacer fabric on both sides for a cooling effect
- Extremely light and slim for improved comfort throughout use
- Suitable for sporting activities on all amateur or professional levels
- Uses the DIII hinge for a custom design to manage extension and flexion
- Features moulded strap tabs for easy adjustments and a comfortable fit
Is the Donjoy Playmaker II Knee Brace Suitable for Sports?
Whether you're playing sports on an amateur level or you've made it into the professional league, the Donjoy Pull On Sleeve is ideal for you. The support features advanced spacer fabric on the front and back, which promotes a cool environment. This helps you remain comfortable throughout use, even when you're pushing your body. This brace is ideal for sports such as:
Should I Choose the Wraparound or Pull-On Version?
If you suffer from a great deal of pain and swelling in your knee, the Wraparound version of the Playmaker II may be a better option for you. This support will offer the same support, but avoids the painful act of having to pull the brace over a painful and swollen knee.
How Comfortable is the Donjoy Playmaker II Knee Brace?
Designed with moulded strap tabs, the Playmaker II Pull On Sleeve provides you with an outstanding fit so you remain comfortable throughout use. These straps are easily adjustable, allowing you to tailor the level of support you're provided by the sleeve.
How Breathable is the Playmaker Knee Brace?
Many knee supports have unfortunate side effects such as stuffiness and overheating, which often makes patients less inclined to wear them. This isn't the case with the Playmaker II, which features a tenacious Hi10 fabric that blends nylon and spandex to provide a phenomenal feel for the skin. It's advanced "spacer" design promotes a cool environment for fast-paced activities.
How Easy is the Playmaker II to Fit?
Fitting the Playmaker II Knee Brace is just plain easy thanks to the moulded tabs and pullover design. Find out how to fit the Playmaker II Pull On Sleeve by watching the short guide below. This helps ensure you get the best level of support possible with the brace.