LP Elasticated Knee Support Stocking
Providing firm, evenly distributed compression over the kneecap, the LP Elasticated Knee Support Stocking is ideal for tackling pain and discomfort caused by arthritis. Designed to conform naturally to the contours of the knee and shin area, this stocking provides a snug fit to ensure comfort all day long.
- 1 x Knee Support Stocking
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Should I Choose?
This support is available in four different sizes to suit a variety of different leg types. Select your desired size using the drop-down menu at the top of the page. To determine which size you need, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella with your leg fully extended.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|27.9 - 33m
|33.7 - 40cm
|40.6 - 47cm
|47.6 - 54.6cm
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for a more comfortable fit
- This brace is designed to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this may mean you need a larger size
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides support and compression to the knee
- Reduces pain and instability during knee recovery
- Ideal for weak and stressed knees
- Provides firm compression to the knee and shin
- Suitable to help the recovery process after injury
- Ideal for providing relief from arthritic pain
- Designed to conform to the contours of the knee and shin
Reduced Pain and Instability
When your knees are unstable, they are more likely to become injured, painful and weak. This knee brace works to reduce this instability, leading to a more controlled gait, and an increased ability to walk, run and partake in sporting activities. These features also make it an excellent support for the relief of arthritic knee pain.
One of the best ways to reliably reduce knee pain, as with other parts of the body, is to provide compression. The surgical-quality elastic used in this support provides medical-grade compression to the knee and shin to relieve pain and stabilise the area. This allows the wearer to continue movement and athletic activity during recovery.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry