LP Elastic Knee Support (Pair)
Elastic knee supports provide the support needed to recover from injuries such as strains, sprains, and general knee weakness. The LP Elastic Knee Support (Pair) is the best way to alleviate swelling, pain and general discomfort while also getting your knees to heal in the correct positioning. Made of soft, breathable materials for a weightless feel, these supports prevent further damage in the most lightweight and comfortable way possible.
Please note that these knee sleeves can be worn on either the left or right leg.
This support is available in three different sizes to suit a variety of different leg types. Select your desired size using the drop-down menu at the top of the page. To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella with your leg fully extended.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
|28 - 33cm
|33 - 40cm
|40 - 47cm
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for a more comfortable fit
- This brace is designed to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this may mean you need a larger size
Which Conditions Can The LP Elastic Knee Support Help With?
This lightweight sleeve provides mild support and compression to deal with minor knee pain caused by conditions such as:
- Minor sprains and injury
- Knee instability
- Weak knees
Key Features and Benefits
- Affordable and convenient knee braces for lessening minor knee pains
- Made from surgical elastic to provide medical-grade compression
- Slip on design makes for quick and easy application
- Elasticated design prevents restricting movement for greater comfort
- Stretches with the leg, allowing you to continue athletic activity while wearing the brace
- Helps the knees recover and prevents them from injuring
- Unobtrusive sleeve is almost undetectable beneath clothing
Reduced Pain and Instability
When your knees are unstable, they are more likely to become injured, painful and weak. This knee brace will reduce this instability, leading to a more controlled gait, and an increased ability to undertake walks, runs and sporting activities.
One of the best ways to reliably reduce knee pain, as with other parts of the body, is to provide compression. The surgical-quality elastic used in this support will provide even compression to the knee, working to relieve pain while stabilising the area. This allows the wearer to continue movement and athletic activity while their knee recovers.
Washing and Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry