LP Neoprene Knee Support with Closed Patella (Pair)
If you have a knee injury, whether it's a mild sprain or a more serious injury, then you need a comfortable yet compressive knee support. The LP Neoprene Knee Supports with Closed Patella (Pair) keep both knees supported while ensuring correct alignment of the patella bone, ensuring the area heals in the correct position in the most pain-free way possible. Made of soft, non-chafing materials suitable for people with skin sensitivities and allergies, this handy pair of knee supports alleviates pressure and pain so you can get back to living life normally.
- 2 x Neoprene Knee Supports
Please note that these knee supports can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Should I Choose?
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella with your leg fully extended. These knee supports are available in five sizes. Select your desired size by using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|29.2 - 32.7cm
|33 - 35cm
|35.9 - 38.1cm
|38.4 - 43.2cm
|43.5 - 50.8cm
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for a more comfortable fit
- This brace is designed to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this may mean you need a larger size
Which Conditions Can These Knee Supports Help With?
These simple yet effective neoprene knee sleeves provide warming compression to help alleviate pain associated with many knee conditions. These include:
- Post-operative recovery
- Strains and sprains
- Knee arthritis
- Injury prevention
Key Features and Benefits
- Relieve pain with comfortable compression
- Provide firm support around the knee
- Warm the knee joints to promote circulation
- Reduce quadricep contraction to alleviate pressure
- Perfect for use on weak or overstressed knees
- Suitable for post-operative knee support and abrasion protection
- Great for treatment of knee strains and arthritis
- Materials are stretchy and breathable
- Made with the highest grade neoprene
- Minimise injury risk while promoting healing
Support and Compression
By applying pressure to the weakest area of your knee, these Patella Supports help stabilise the area to reduce the risk of injury aggravation. The compression reduces the eccentric contraction of the quadriceps tendons that extends to the knees, helping to improve performance and prevent fatigue. The supports can fit comfortably under clothing, and are perfect for post-operative knee support as well as treatment of strains and arthritis.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Knee Support with Closed Patella is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene will retain body heat around the knee, keeping the area warm and increasing blood circulation to promote fast healing.
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry