LP Neoprene Open Patella Compression Knee Support
If you need a support that doesn't place too much pressure on the kneecap, the LP Neoprene Open Patella Compression Knee Support is the perfect choice. This brace has an open patella design that stops excess pressure from causing unnecessary pain or discomfort. This support is made from closed cell neoprene to provide warming compression around the knee.
- 1 x Neoprene Knee Support
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Do I Need?
This knee support is supplied in one universal size to suit most users. To determine if the one universal size this Support is supplied in is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee at the patella with your knee fully extended (as shown). This knee support will fit those with a knee circumference between 34.4cm and 42cm.
Measure across the centre of the kneecap as shown
Which Conditions Can This Support Help With?
Providing patella support and therapeutic neoprene compression, the LP Knee Support can be used to help treat the following conditions:
- Sprains and strains
- Weak or overstretched knees
Key Features and Benefits
- Neoprene material provides even compression and soothing heat retention
- Warm pressure helps increase blood circulation to enhance natural healing function
- Open patella front to reduce pressure and improve flexibility
- Stretch nylon on either side of the knee for flexibility and comfort
- Velcro adjustment straps designed to fit most knees
- Compression can be tailored to suit your needs
- Slip-on design for quick and easy application
The open design of this knee support helps to stabilise the patella, preventing displacement and excessive kneecap movement. Since the kneecap is not compressed by this support, pressure to the patella is reduced, helping to make the brace more comfortable for long periods of wear without sacrificing protection.
Stability and Compression
By supplying pressure to the weakest area of your knee, this knee brace helps to stabilise the area to reduce the risk of injury aggravation. The compression reduces the eccentric contraction of the quadriceps tendon that extends to the knee, helping to improve performance and prevent fatigue. It can fit comfortably underneath clothing, and is perfect for treatment of minor injuries such as strains and arthritis.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Open Patella Knee Support is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent compressive material because of its heat retentive properties. This added warmth helps encourage blood circulation, which fast-tracks the body's own healing processes.
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry