LP Neoprene Closed Patella Compression Knee Support
Made with high-grade, closed cell neoprene, the LP Neoprene Closed Patella Compression Knee Support works fast to increase blood circulation around the knee, which can help relieve pain and quicken the body's own natural healing processes. This support comes in one universal size, with two adjustment straps to help you get the perfect fit.
- 1 x Neoprene Knee Support
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Should I Choose?
This Knee Support is available one universal size to fit either the left or right leg of most users. To determine whether this brace will fit you, measure the circumference around your knee with your leg fully extended, as shown in the diagram below. This brace will fit those with knee circumferences between 31.8cm and 40.6cm.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
Which Conditions Can This Support Help With?
Designed to support the knee with uniform compression, the LP Closed Knee Support can assist with pain relief and protection for the following conditions:
- Strains and sprains
Key Features and Benefits
- Neoprene material provides even compression and soothing heat retention
- Warm pressure helps increase blood circulation to enhance natural healing function
- Stretch nylon on either side of the knee for flexibility and comfort
- Velcro adjustment straps designed to fit most knees
- Compression can be tailored to suit your needs
- Slip-on design for quick and easy application
This knee brace uses compression to reduce instability in knees that have been injured in the past, or in those that suffer from chronic joint conditions. It is suitable for general weakness as well as strains, sprains, arthritis or tendonitis. As this knee support retains heat, it can also contribute to increased range of motion and revitalised athletic performance.
Neoprene Heat Compression
The LP Neoprene Closed Patella Knee Support is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent compressive material because of its heat retentive properties. This added warmth helps encourage blood circulation, which fast-tracks the body's own healing processes.
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry