LP Neoprene Knee Support with Closed Patella
Whether caused by arthritis, a sporting injury or slow degradation with old age, knee pain is a common source of aggravation for many people. The LP Neoprene Knee Support with Closed Patella helps tackle all types of knee pain because of the warm, compressive neoprene material it's made from. Supplied in an easy to use, slip-on-sleeve design.
- 1 x Neoprene Knee Support
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Should I Choose?
To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella with your leg fully extended. This Knee Support is available in five sizes. Select your desired size by using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|29.2 - 32.7cm
|33 - 35cm
|35.9 - 38.1cm
|38.4 - 43.2cm
|43.5 - 50.8cm
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for a more comfortable fit
- This brace is designed to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this may mean you need a larger size
Which Conditions Can This Knee Support Help With?
This simple yet effective neoprene knee sleeve provides warming neoprene compression to help alleviate pain associated with many knee conditions. These include:
- Post-operative recovery
- Strains and sprains
- Knee arthritis
- Injury prevention
Key Features and Benefits
- Relieves pain with comfortable compression
- Provides firm support around the knee
- Warms the knee joint to promote circulation
- Reduces quadricep contraction to alleviate pressure
- Perfect for use on weak or overstressed knees
- Suitable for post-operative knee support and abrasion protection
- Great for treatment of knee strains and arthritis
- Materials are stretchy and breathable
- Made with the highest grade neoprene
- Minimises injury risk while promoting healing
Support and Compression
By applying pressure to the weakest area of your knee, this Patella Support helps stabilise the area to reduce the risk of injury aggravation. The compression reduces the eccentric contraction of the quadriceps tendon that extends to the knee, helping to improve performance and prevent fatigue. It can fit comfortably under clothing, and is perfect for post-operative knee support as well as treatment of strains and arthritis.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Knee Support with Closed Patella is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene will retain body heat around the knee, keeping the area warm and increasing blood circulation to promote fast healing.
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry