LP Protective Padded Knee Support Guards (Pair)
Protective knee padding is ideal for contact sports such as rugby, volleyball, handball or wrestling, as they can put a stop to those nasty bruises you often find after a match. Made from high-density polyurethane foam padding, the LP Protective Padded Knee Support Guards (Pair) provide maximum shock absorption to protect your knees from injury.
Which Size Should I Choose?
These knee supports are available in two different sizes, and are supplied in pairs. Select your desired size using the drop-down menu at the top of the page. To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference around the centre of your patella in a standing position.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
|32.5 - 40cm
|40 - 47.5cm
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for a more comfortable fit
- This brace is designed to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
Key Features and Benefits
- Protects the knee from impacts, blows and bumps
- Helps to prevent bruises and scrapes during sports
- Made with polyurethane foam for great protection
- Extra-high moulded construction makes for a great fit
- Ideal for football goalkeepers, handball, volleyball or wrestling
- Supplied in pairs and available in two sizes
Effective Knee Protection
The polyurethane padding in these knee guards provide a high level of protection against the common impacts that come with a variety of sports. They are suitable for use during indoor football, handball, volleyball and wrestling.
The strong polyurethane foam used in these supports provides excellent shock absorption to the knee. Extra-high moulded construction ensures that the knee is fully covered, and the support won't slip down the leg.
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry