LP Padded Knee Support Guard
Playing high-contact competitive sports can leave the knees open to taking heavy knocks that could potentially cause an injury. Designed to bear the brunt of such impacts, the LP Padded Knee Support Guard offers padded protection and gentle compression to keep your knees safe during the heat of the match.
Please note that this knee guard can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Should I Choose?
This knee support is available in three sizes, and is sold in singles. Select your desired size by using the drop-down menu at the top of the page. To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella with your leg fully extended.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
|33 - 35.6cm
|35.9 - 38.1cm
|38.4 - 43.2cm
Our Sizing Tips
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
Which Conditions Does This Knee Guard Help With?
The LP Knee Support Guards are designed to protect the knees from impact damage during sports and activity, but they also provide compressive support for conditions such as:
- Sprains and strains
- Injury prevention
Key Features and Benefits
- Relieves pain with comfortable compression
- Provides firm support around the knee
- Includes a knee pad for extra protection
- Compression reduces force on the knee from impact
- Warms the knee joint to promote circulation
- Great for treatment of knee strains and arthritis
- Materials are stretchy and breathable
- Minimises injury risk while promoting healing
While many knee supports provide stability and compression to the patella, this brace features a soft pad for even more protection. Along with the inherent compression of the support, this pad will greatly reduce the risk of injury to the knee as a result of impact. It also carries the added benefit of retaining body heat, warming the knee to promote circulation.
Support and Compression
By supplying pressure to the weakest area of your knee, this brace helps to stabilise the area to reduce the risk of injury aggravation. The compression firmly supports the joint structures around the patella, creating less jarring movement after impact. These features make it excellent for use by athletes looking to avoid injury.
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry