LP Padded Neoprene Knee Support
Some sports such as rugby, wrestling and volleyball can leave the knees battered and bruised if the right protection isn't worn. With front-facing pads, the LP Padded Neoprene Knee Support helps protect the knees from knocks and abrasions, and still maintains reliable support and compression for injuries or arthritis related pain.
- 1 x Neoprene Knee Support
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Should I Choose?
This knee support is available in four sizes to accommodate most individuals. To determine which size is right for you, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the patella (kneecap) with your leg fully extended. Select your desired size using the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
|33 - 35.6cm
|35.9 - 38.1cm
|38.4 - 43.2cm
|43.5 - 50.8cm
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for a more comfortable fit
- This brace is designed to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, we recommend opting for a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this may mean you need a larger size
Which Conditions Can This Knee Support Help With?
Providing firm neoprene compression with extra patella padding, this knee brace is perfect for protecting your knees in sports competitions, and can help relive pain associated with a number of common conditions. These conditions include:
- Knee arthritis
- Sprains and strains
- Stiff or swollen knees
- Post-operation recovery
Key Features and Benefits
- Relieves pain with comfortable compression
- Provides firm support around the knee
- Includes a knee pad for extra protection
- Warms the knee joint to promote circulation
- Reduces quadricep contraction to alleviate pressure
- Perfect for use on weak or overstressed knees
- Suitable for post-operative knee support and abrasion protection
- Great for treatment of knee strains and arthritis
- Materials are stretchy and breathable
- Made with the highest grade neoprene
- Minimises injury risk while promoting healing
While many Knee Supports provide stability and compression to the patella, this brace features a soft pad for even more protection. The pad measures 0.125 inches across, covering the patella to prevent any bruising or impact injuries during sports or other activities. It also carries the added benefit of retaining body heat, warming the knee to promote circulation.
Support and Compression
By supplying pressure to the weakest area of your knee, this Patella Strap helps to stabilise the area to reduce the risk of injury aggravation. The compression reduces the eccentric contraction of the quadriceps tendon that extends to the knee, helping to improve performance and prevent fatigue. It can fit comfortably under clothing, and is perfect for post-operative knee support as well as treatment of strains and arthritis.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Knee Support with Pad is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the knee, keeping the area warm and increasing blood circulation to promote proper healing.
Is the LP Neoprene Knee Support Waterproof?
The LP Neoprene Knee Support isn't designed for use in water. As nylon is integrated into the material, it means that the support could lose its flexible, stretchy level of support and compression.
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry