Neo G Airflow Plus Stabilising Knee Support With Gel Cushioning
Providing supreme comfort, lateral stability and effective compression, the Neo G Airflow Plus Stabilising Knee Support with Gel Cushioning is a superb all-round knee sleeve that's suitable for a number of conditions. This incredibly light and breathable knee brace is comfy to wear all day, and features spiral stays for flexible support.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Should I Choose?
The Neo G Airflow Plus Stabilised Knee Support fits both the Left and Right knee and simply slips on as per the diagram below. Sizes below are a circumference of the knee joint taken from the centre of the kneecap.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|30 - 34cm
|34 - 38cm
|38 - 42cm
|42 - 46cm
|46 - 50cm
Our Sizing Tips
- If your measurements falls between a size boundary, we recommend choosing the larger size for greater levels of comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurements, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any swelling before buying this brace, as you may need a larger size
What Conditions Can This Knee Brace Help Me With?
Providing lightweight compression made from breathable wicking fabrics, the Neo G AirFlow Plus offer comfortable support for the following conditions:
- Strains and sprains
- General instability from multiple causes
- Rehabilitation for injured or weakened knees
- Arthritic knees
- Patella tracking issues
- Sporting and occupational use
Key Features and Benefits
- Multi-Zone Compression (MZC) delivers warm, targeted compression for optimal performance
- Breathable material improves moisture control for all-day comfort
- Seamless knitted fabric provides a snug yet flexible fit
- Special anti-slip diamond reduces slipping throughout the day
- Spiral stays running either side of the knee help stabilise the knee
- Premium quality silicone patella cushion dissipates impact shock on the knee joint
How Do I Fit the Neo G Airflow Plus Knee Support?
Please watch the video below for a full breakdown on how to correctly size and fit this knee brace.
What's So Special About the Neo G Airflow Plus?
What sets the Neo G Airflow Plus apart is its premium material construction that provides a level of comfort that most other knee supports can't match. This highly breathable, moisture wicking knee sleeve operates with special Multi-Zonal Compression that delivers flexible, comfy and yet still effective compression.
Materials and Washing Information
- Fabric: Polyamide, Polyester, Elastane, Cotton, Polyurethane
- Stays: Steel
- Insert: Silicone
- Remove Silicone before washing
- Hand Wash Cold Only and Dry Flat
- Do not use Fabric Softener
- Do Not Tumble Dry
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron