LP Neoprene Hinged Stabilising Knee Support
Keeping the knee in a stable position is key for a quick, effective recovery. The LP Hinged Stabilising Knee Support provides robust stability thanks to high-strength metal hinges that secure the medial and lateral ligaments in a stable position. The sleeve is cut from high-grade, closed cell neoprene, which provides soothing heat compression to deal with pain and swelling.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Sizing Guide for the LP Neoprene Hinged Knee Support
This knee support is available in five sizes to accommodate most individuals. To make sure you choose the correct size, measure the circumference of your knee around the centre of the kneecap, then use the table to find your match.
Measure around the centre of the knee as shown
|27.9 - 31.8cm
|33 - 36.8cm
|38 - 40.6cm
|40.6 - 44.4cm
|45.7 - 50.8cm
Our Sizing Tips
- This brace is designed to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, we recommend opting for a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this may mean you need a larger size
Which Conditions Can This Support Help With?
Featuring secure metal hinges and adjustable strapping, this LP Knee Support helps fix problems caused the following conditions:
- Ligament instabilities
- Patella maltracking
- Sprains and strain
Key Features and Benefits
- Relieves pain with neoprene heat compression
- Provides firm support with sturdy metal hinges
- Prevents side-to-side movement of the knee
- Stabilises the medial and lateral ligaments
- Enhances knee stability with open patella design
- Provides even compression throughout the knee
- Hook-and-loop straps allow customised support
- Includes a neoprene circle pad to protect the patella
- Made of the highest grade closed-cell neoprene
Since this Stabiliser features hinges, movement of the knee joint is limited to simple forwards and backwards movements. Two hook-and-loop straps allow adjustment of compression when required, as well as customisation of support to suit the user's liking. An additional neoprene circle pad around the patella provides added protection and prevents patella displacement.
Neoprene Heat Retention
The LP Neoprene Hinged Knee Stabiliser is made with the highest grade of closed-cell neoprene, covered with a stretchy nylon on either side for comfort. Neoprene is an excellent material for both compression and heat retention, making it perfect for use on supports and braces. The neoprene of this support will retain body heat in the knee, keeping the area warm and increasing blood circulation to promote proper healing.
Product Care Instructions
- Hand wash with mild soap in cold water
- Rinse thoroughly
- Air dry at room temperature
- Do not machine wash or dry