Neo G Children's Open Patella Knee Support
The Neo G Children's Open Patella Knee Support is designed to help children recovery quickly and painlessly from an injury or a condition that's causing knee pain. The brace features a stitched buttress for reliable patella support and is made from neoprene material that provides soothing warmth to alleviate the pain.
- 1 x Children's Knee Support
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Do I Need?
The Neo G Children's Knee Support comes in one universal paediatric size that should fit most children. The brace features adjustable straps to achieve the perfect fit around the leg.
What Conditions Can the Neo G Children's Knee Support Help With?
Specifically designed for young children with knee injuries or chronic conditions, the Neo G Knee Support helps with all of the following:
- Patella tracking dysfunction
- Moderate to severe cruciate and collateral ligament strains
- Meniscus injuries
- Juvenile arthritic pain
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides Variable Compression Support for soothing pain relief
- Stitched buttress gives reinforces the patella
- Neoprene material provides therapeutic warmth
- Quick and easy to fit
- MHRA – registered 1st class medical device
Fitting Instructions for the Neo G Children's Knee Brace
To correctly fit this knee brace correctly to ensure maximum support for your child, follow these four simple steps.
- Position kneecap in centre of support
- Wrap middle strap behind knee and secure fastening
- Repeat with top and bottom straps and adjust until firm
- Ensure the support is not uncomfortably tight and blood flow is not restricted
You can also find a full demonstration on how to fit and adjust this knee brace in the video below.
How Does the Neo G Children's Open Knee Support Work?
The Neo G Children's Knee Support isolates and restricts movement of the patella and helps relieve tension in the patella ligament, especially beneficial in conditions involving dysfunctional patella tracking, such as chondromalacia patella. Since the children's knee support encompasses the entire knee joint, it improves overall stability by eliminating unwanted glide and twisting at the knee. Weight bearing pressure during movement is more evenly distributed over the joint, which helps ease juvenile arthritic and meniscus pain.
- Hand wash only
- Do not iron
- Do not bleach
- Dry Flat (do not tumble dry)
Inside - 100% Neoprene
Outside - 100% Nylon