Ossur Neoprene Hinged Compression Knee Support
The Ossur Neoprene Hinged Compression Knee Support provides warm, concentrated compression to help manage pain and inflammation. Comfortable and low-profile, this pain-relieving support can be worn underneath loose clothing, giving you the stability to walk anywhere with confidence.
- 1 x Knee Support
- 1 x Set of User Instructions
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
This knee support is available in a range of sizes to suit most users. Simply compare your knee circumference measurement with the table below, and select your preferred size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|29.2 - 33cm (11.5 - 13")
|33 - 36.8 (13 - 14.5")
|36.8 - 40.6 (14.5 - 16")
|40.6 - 44.5 (16 - 17.5")
|44.5 - 48.3 (17.5 - 19")
Our Sizing Tips
- Should your measurements fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for greater comfort
- This brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string using a ruler
- Please take into account any swelling before you buy this brace, as this may mean you need a larger size
Who Can Use the Ossur Neoprene Hinged Brace?
The knee support should be worn following the diagnosis of conditions such as chondromalacia patella, meniscal tears and patella maltracking – all knee cap (or patella) related conditions. Due to the compressive nature of neoprene, the support can also be worn to help manage mild sprains and strains of the knee by reducing inflammation.
Key Features and Benefits
- Can be worn on either leg for convenience
- Dual action hinges moulded into brace to maintain a low profile
- Accordion moulding in popliteal area (back of knee) reduces bunching behind the knee
- Lycra liner offers a breathable contact area for comfortable and extensive use
- Varied areas of thickness give additional protection
- Buttress for effective knee realignment
- Available in a range of sizes to suit most users
How Comfortable Is the Neoprene Hinged Knee Support?
This Ossur knee brace is designed for optimal comfort. It is constructed with a Lycra liner for a breathable contact area, keeping you cool and comfortable despite extensive use.
How Protective Is This Brace?
The Neoprene Hinged Knee Brace features varied areas of thickness to offer optimal protection. Additionally, the accordion moulding in the popliteal area reduces bunching to keep the brace securely in place.