Ossur Neoprene Open Patella Compression Knee Sleeve
Suitable for mild strains, sprains and inflammation, the Ossur Neoprene Open Patella Compression Knee Sleeve provides fast-working relief with neoprene compression. By using neoprene, warmth and compression work hand-in-hand to provide superior pain relief, and the brace features a unique accordion design to stop uncomfortable bunching.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
This knee support is available in a range of sizes to suit most users. Simply measure your knee circumference at mid-patella (knee cap) and compare with the table below. Select your preferred size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
|29 - 33cm
|33 - 37cm
|37 - 41cm
|41 - 44cm
|44 - 48cm
Our Sizing Tips
- If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for greater comfort
- This brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any swelling before you buy this brace, as this may mean you need a larger size
Who Can Use the Ossur Neoprene Compression Knee Sleeve?
This knee support is designed for patients suffering from weak and injured knees that may benefit from additional support, such as inflamed knees requiring compression.
Key Features and Benefits
- Unique accordion design enhances comfort by eliminating bunching
- Open patella for kneecap realignment and support
- Provides compression and warmth to protect injured knees
- Can be worn on left or right leg for your convenience
- Available in a range of sizes to suit all users
Is the Ossur Neoprene Sleeve Comfortable?
This product is designed for optimal comfort, featuring a unique accordion design which eliminates bunching in the popliteal area.
How Do I Apply the Neoprene Knee Sleeve?
Follow the instructions below to discover how best to fit this knee support.
- Remove shoes if necessary.
- Hold the support so the wider side is at the top and knee opening at the front.
- Pull the support over your knee and position it so the kneecap fits into the opening.
This product may be cleaned using mild detergent and cold water. Do not bleach, do not wash in a washing machine or place in a dryer. Lay the brace flat on a towel to air dry and do not squeeze.