Rehband UD Neoprene Open Patella Knee Sleeve
Want guaranteed knee protection for heavy lifting and HIIT training? The Rehband UD Neoprene Open Patella Knee Sleeve has got you covered. Made from advanced neoprene, this 5mm knee sleeve strengthens and protects the knee, while its fast-acting compression relieves strains and pains in the knee.
- 1 x Open Patella Knee Sleeve
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
What Size Should I Choose?
The Rehband UD Neoprene Open Patella Knee Sleeve comes in three sizes that should suit most individuals. To determine the best fit for you, please measure the circumference of your knee from 10cm below the centre of the kneecap (as shown). Once you have your measurement, use the table to find the right size, then select it from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
|33 - 35cm
|13 - 13.8in
|35 - 37cm
|13.8 - 14.6in
|37 - 40cm
|14.6 - 15.7in
Our Sizing Tips
- This brace is designed to give a tight, compressive fit; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this could mean you need a larger brace
What Conditions Does the Rehband Neoprene Knee Sleeve Help With?
The Rehband UD Knee Sleeve combines its anatomical design with high-performing SBR neoprene to improve support and muscle control. This can help with many common knee conditions, including:
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Patellar instability
- Overexertion and soft tissue overload
- Knee pain
- Wear-and-tear injuries
Key Features and Benefits
- Knee strap with a patella opening, allowing pressure and relief to be focused around the region
- Gives support, compression, and warmth to the knee joint, providing stability and pain relief
- Increases blood circulation, relieves pressure and improves muscle coordination
- Can be worn on right or left knee with an adjustable strap, making it universally suitable for most users
- Classified as a medical device, meaning this product has been assessed to function as intended
- Sold individually as a single product
How Does the Rehband UD Neoprene Knee Sleeve Patella Strap Work?
Using decades of research, Rehband engineered patented design that secures an anatomical fit. The shape allows for a safe, optimal range of motion, which creates a combined mental and physical frame to keep your body moving towards strength instead of injury. Its own patella cut-out also helps improve the tracking of the kneecap, helping it stay in place during motion.
How Does the Rehband Neoprene UD Knee Support Work?
Manufactured using advanced SBR Neoprene (the same used in professional wetsuits), the Rehband UD Knee Support delivers warm compression to increase blood circulation around the knee joint. This has a number of benefits, such as improved muscle control and coordination, quick relief from pain, and an increased awareness of your movements through proprioception.
- Cover: 100% Polyamide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polyamide
- Wash in warm water at 40 °C (104 °F) with similar colours
- Use laundry bag or mesh
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air dry
- Clean the product regularly according to care instructions on the product care label
- Fasten all Velcro closures
- Products with Velcro fasteners require occasional dirt/dust removal