Rehband UD Neoprene X-Stable Knee Support
High-intensity sports such as weightlifting or interval training can cause a great deal of strain on the knee. To prevent this from causing injury, the Rehband UD Neoprene Stable Knee Support provides robust support with flexible stays and neoprene compression. With 5mm of thickness, this support is firm enough to handle compound lifts, yet light enough for movement-based exercises.
- 1 x Neoprene Knee Support
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
What Size Should I Choose?
The Knee Brace is available in a number of sizes. To find out your size, keep the affected knee slightly bent (about 30°) and measure the circumference (cm) around the leg, 10cm below the patella, then use the table to find your size.
Measure the circumference from 10cm below the centre of the kneecap
|Below Knee Circ.
|31 - 33cm
|33 - 35cm
|35 - 37cm
|37 - 40cm
|40 - 43cm
|43 - 46cm
Our Sizing Tips
- This brace is designed to give a tight, compressive fit; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this could mean you need a larger brace
Which Conditions Does the Rehband UD Knee Brace Alleviate?
By combining neoprene heat compression, flexible splints and positioning straps, the Rehband UD Knee Brace works effectively to prevent injury and relieve pain during activity. The full list of conditions this support can help with include:
- Knee hyper-extension
- General knee instability
- Knee collateral ligament injury
- Knee pain with moderate ligament instabilities
- Cartilage injuries
- Meniscus problems or injuries to the calf or thigh muscles
- Soft tissue overload
How Does the Rehband UD X-Stable Knee Support Work?
The Rehband UD X-Stable Knee Brace works by combining heated neoprene compression with stabilising hinges, providing both pain relief and support for many knee conditions. A built-patella support circles the kneecap to provide both impact protection and tracking correction, and adjustable straps allow the wearer to tailor the brace to suit their needs.
Key Features and Benefits
- Neoprene compression increases blood circulation allowing for rapid recovery
- Flexible splints for added adjustability and stability
- Built in patellar-support for further aid to particular injuries and conditions
- Medically classified device, meaning this brace is certified to work as intended
- Available in 6 different sizes to suit most knees
How Do You Apply the Rehband UD Neoprene Stable Knee Brace?
- Adjust the splints individually
- Open all the velcro closures and pull the brace up to the knee joint
- Make sure the patella cut-out is centred on the patella
- Adjust all Velcro straps
How Do You Adjust the Splints?
The aluminium splints can be moulded to get the most precise fit for optimal protection. It’s recommended that the splints be adjusted by a skilled person such as your local GP or consultant. The easiest way to shape the splint is by bending it further at the pre-made bend. The splint should only be bent sideways.
- First bend the splint in the direction that it would allow it to fit your leg best
- Avoid forcible bending directly against the splint joint
- Bend the splint with a vice or a similar tool or manually
- Cover: 100% Polymide
- Foam: 70% SBR, 30% Neoprene
- Lining: 100% Polymide
- Wash in warm water at 40°C (104°F) with similar colours.
- Use laundry bag or net.
- Stretch product while wet and allow to air dry.
- Clean the product regularly according to care instructions on the product care label.
- Fasten all velcro closures.
- Remove detachable splints.
- Products with velcro fasteners require occasional dirt/dust removal.
This item contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to heat, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.