Rehband Rx Original Neoprene Knee Sleeve (7mm)
Powerlifting can be very tough on the knees, leading to injuries that could put you out of action for a long time. The Rehband Rx Original Neoprene Knee Sleeve (7mm) protects the knees during heavy lifts with anatomical compression that makes you more aware of your movements. The 7mm thickness also helps boost the power and strength of your knees, while alleviating any lingering pain from injury.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Sizing of the Rehband Rx Original Knee Sleeve
The Rehband Rx Original Brace is available in five sizes that should suit most individuals. To determine which size is the best fit for you, measure the circumference of your leg 10cm below the centre of the kneecap. Once you have this measurement, use the table to find the appropriate size, then select it from the drop down menu at the top of the page.
Measure the circumference of your leg from 10cm below the kneecap
|Knee Circumference (10cm Below The Knee)
|33 - 35cm
|35 - 37cm
|37 - 40cm
|40 - 43cm
|43 - 46cm
Our Sizing Tips
- This brace is designed to give a tight, compressive fit; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this could mean you need a larger brace
What Conditions Does the Rehband Rx Original Knee Sleeve Alleviate?
Providing heavy-duty support with 7mm of thickness, the Rehband Rx Knee Sleeve is suitable for the following conditions:
- Anterior knee pain syndrome
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Strains and wear-and-tear injuries
- Knee pain
- Soft tissue overload
Key Features and Benefits of the Rehband Rx Neoprene Knee Sleeve
- Advanced 2-panel design provides a mental and physical feeling of safety
- Allows for the optimal range of motion to prevent joint and ligament injuries
- Engineered for varied training, including static/heavy lifting
- Increases pressure and blood flow to enhance recovery
- Reduces wasted muscle energy to optimise your performance
- Stays in place when you work out, meaning you don't have to worry about readjustment
- Made with 7mm thick neoprene for lasting durability
- Classified as a medical device, for trusted performance
- Universal design fits either the right or left knee
- Supplied in a blue colour
Why Choose the Rehband Rx Original Knee Sleeve?
Targeting muscle energy around the knee joint for explosive power and acceleration, the Rehband Rx Original Knee Sleeve utilises a combination of strong compression, powerful stabilisation, and warmth to achieve results. Considered to be one of Rehband’s most supportive products, the Rx Original Knee Sleeve is not one to miss for heavy lifters.
What Exercises does the Rehband Rx Original Knee Sleeve Help With?
The Rehband Rx Original Knee Sleeve is recommended for all-round circuit training and weight-lifting. From utilising the knee sleeve for a powered lift off in a race, to encouraging perfect form as you complete a deadlift, the Rehband Knee Sleeve will provide consistent power and stability to your routines.
How Does the Rehband Rx Original Knee Sleeve Work?
Having been built with high-quality neoprene, the Rehband Rx knee Sleeve delivers warm compression that works fast to relieve symptoms of pain and discomfort in the knee. On top of this, its anatomical 2-panel structure and flexible 7mm thickness reinforces the knees with extra strength, making them more capable of performing heavy lifts.
The Rx Sleeve is washable in warm water. It is also recommended that you use a delicate mesh bag.
This product contains Neoprene. If you are allergic to heat, we advise you not to use this product for more than 3 - 4 hours at a time. Ensure that the support is not over-tightened to avoid risk of local pressure and constriction of blood vessels and nerves. Do not use the product on more than one patient to avoid irritation and infection.