Rehband Rx Neoprene Knee Sleeve (5mm)
Comprised of a mid-level 5mm thickness of neoprene, the Rehband Rx Neoprene Knee Sleeve (5mm) is suitable for both heavy and light activities. Precise compression works alongside heat retention to improve muscular coordination and performance. Whether you're powerlifting or marathon training, this support will help you maximise your goals.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Sizing of the Rehband Rx 5mm Knee Sleeve
The Rehband Rx 5mm Brace is available in six sizes from Extra Small to Extra Large; please check the chart below to find your size. Keep your knee slightly bent at roughly a 30° angle and measure the circumference of your knee 10cm below the patella (knee-cap).
Measure 10cm below the centre of the kneecap as shown
|Below Knee Circ.
|31 - 33cm
|33 - 35cm
|35 - 37cm
|37 - 40cm
|40 - 43cm
Our Sizing Tips
- This brace is designed to give a tight, compressive fit; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this could mean you need a larger brace
What Conditions Does the Rx 5mm Knee Sleeve Alleviate?
The Rehband Rx Knee Sleeve can be used to prevent and aid recovery from the following:
- Anterior knee pain syndrome and patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Strains and wear-and-tear injuries
- Knee pain
- Soft tissue overload
Features of the Rx 5mm Knee Support
- Thickness of 5mm ideal for varied workouts
- Neoprene material provides compression, stabilisation and warmth
- Patented anatomic design provides the optimal fit with no slippage
- Acts as a barrier to protect the skin against abrasions
- Warms up fast and retains heat for support and relief
- Can be worn either on the left or he right leg
- Available in 5 colours
- Sold individually
How Will the Rehband RX Knee Support Boost My Performance?
With 5mm of density, the Rehband Rx Knee Support can be worn for either heavy weightlifting or lighter activity. The medium thickness gives you enough extra strength for powerlifting, but isn't so thick that you can't use it for a leisurely weekend jog. The full list of benefits this brace provides includes:
- Stays in place during workouts
- Supportive, surprisingly non-restrictive
- Increased blood circulation
- Higher muscle coordination
- Increased joint stability
- Lessens strain on knees during lifts
- Relief of knee pain and pressure
How Does the Rehband Rx Knee Sleeve Work?
The Rehband Rx Knee Sleeve delivers a combination of stability, compression and warmth. This offers the following benefits:
- Stability offers a feeling of safety, making you feel more comfortable, both physically and mentally.
- Compression prevents injuries and increases your muscle memory and proprioception.
- Warmth further protects your joints and provides an extra bit of relief from pain and tension.
Together, these elements improve your performance capability and allow you to take your training to the next level.
Which Thickness Should I Choose?
The Rehband Rx Knee Sleeve is available in three different levels of thickness to cater to different kinds of exercise and activity. Which one you choose depends on the kind of sports you like to participate in.
- Rehband Rx 3mm Knee Sleeve: Best for light activities such as running, football or rugby.
- Rehband Rx 5mm Knee Sleeve (This Version): Suitable for both light and heavy activities.
- Rehband Rx 7mm Knee Sleeve: Best for heavy activities such as weight training, powerlifting and body building.
Why Choose Rehband Rx?
The Rx 5mm Knee Support is a classified medical device and, as such, really works to improve your safety while training. The support has been developed by a team of dedicated textile engineers and researchers, combining outstanding performance with high comfort and fit.
The Rehband Rx Line has over sixty years of experience behind it, from both medical and sport product development teams. All products are based on a close collaboration with athletes around the globe. The Rehband Rx Line is therefore a fantastic choice for those who wish to improve performance and feel safe during workouts.
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended
- Wash at 40°C with similar colours
- Stretch product while wet and let dry
What is the Knee Sleeve Made of?
- SBR/neoprene (5mm)
- Polyamide jersey
This item contains neoprene. The time of use should not exceed 3 - 4 hours. If you are allergic to heat, it is not advised that you use this product.