Rehband PRN Speed Neoprene Knee Support Pad (5mm)
Functioning as both a knee support and a pad, the Rehband PRN Speed Neoprene Knee Support Pad (5mm) is the perfect brace for active people who want to protect their knees from impacts. Made from high-quality neoprene, this pad maintains warmth around the knees to improve muscle performance, while a thick layer at the front cushions impacts with the ground.
Please note that this knee pad can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Sizing of the PRN Knee Pad
The PRN Knee Pad is available in six sizes from Extra Small to XX-Large. To find the correct size, measure the circumference of your leg from 10cm below the centre of the kneecap (as shown). Once you have this measurement, use the table to find the size that matches, then select it from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Measure 10cm below the centre of the kneecap as shown
|Calf Measurement (cm)
|31 - 33cm
|33 - 35cm
|35 - 37cm
|37 - 40cm
|40 - 43cm
|43 - 46cm
Our Sizing Tips
- This brace is designed to give a tight, compressive fit; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this could mean you need a larger brace
What Conditions Does the PRN Knee Pad Alleviate?
Functioning as both a knee support and a knee pad, the PRN Knee Pad supports the knee during injury while protecting it from impacts. This makes it suitable for the following applications:
- Anterior knee pain syndrome
- Patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Injury prevention
- Protection against falls and blows to the knee
- Alleviates soft tissue overload
- General soreness and impact prevention
Key Features and Benefits
- Thickness of 5mm provides firm support and impact protection
- Medically classified device for guaranteed performance
- Premium heat compression provided by high-quality SBR neoprene
- Flat-lock seam construction ensures high levels of comfort
- Unique anatomical design provides precise compression in key areas
- Velour low friction material prevents the support from rubbing during activity
- Wicking material for improved moisture management
Why Should I Use the Rehband PRN Knee Pad?
Building on Rehband's research in anatomic design, and from an evolving background of support and brace technology, the PRN Knee Pad is the pinnacle of knee protection. If you play in athletic high contact sports, its imperative to stay protected and agile. Fluid, lightweight and power responsive, this knee pad will ensure you are ahead of the curb, supplying explosive power and protection round the clock.
How Comfortable is the PRN Knee Pad?
Featuring flat-lock seams, wicking materials and an anatomical design, the Rehband PRN Knee Pad guarantees wearer comfort during everyday use or sports activity. The wicking materials ensure the brace never overheats or gets too clammy, while the flat-lock seams stop the pad from sliding out of place.
Slide Without Friction
If you play an indoor sport that involves sliding on your knees, such as volleyball, handball or basketball, then this frictionless knee pad would be a great fit for you. A specially made velour diamond ensures ultra-low friction between you and the brace, meaning you can slide on impact without friction burns damaging your skin.
What Is the PRN Knee Pad Made From?
The Knee Pad is made from Polyamide, SBR/Neoprene 5 mm/3mm and steel splints.
Wash in warm water at 40 °C (104 °F) with similar colours. Use laundry bag or net. Stretch product while wet and allow to air-dry.