Rehband QD Knitted Knee Support Sleeve
Made from lightweight knitted fabric, the Rehband QD Knitted Knee Support Sleeve provides warmth and compression to stop knee pain without getting overly hot. Small gaps in the material allow the skin to breathe, while its anatomical structure guarantees effective compression.
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right leg.
The Rehband QD Knitted Knee Support is available in three sizes. To find which one will provide the best fit, measure the circumference of your leg from 10cm below the middle of the kneecap (as shown). Once you have you size, you can then select it from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Calf Circumference (cm)
|34 - 36cm
|37 - 39cm
|40 - 42cm
Our Sizing Tips
- This brace is designed to give a tight, compressive fit; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any joint swelling before buying, as this could mean you need a larger brace
What Conditions Does the QD Knitted Knee Support Alleviate?
Providing warmth and stability for the knee, the Rehband QD Knee Support provides excellent relief and protection for the following conditions:
- Anterior knee pain syndrome and patellofemoral pain syndrome
- Overuse and inflammation
- Knee pain
- Light knee instabilities
What Are The Benefits of A Knitted Knee Sleeve?
Unlike most standard knee supports, the Rehband QD Brace has a knitted texture that provides warm, yet breathable compression. The knitted fibres warm up the area around the knee, encouraging blood circulation and healing benefits that come with it. And because the brace is knitted, small gaps between the fabric improve perforation and breathability, without taking away the healing warmth.
Key Features and Benefits
- Provides warm compression to relief pain in the knee
- Anatomical shape provides precision support to stabilise the knee
- Knitted material improves perforation and breathability
- Slim, lightweight and breathable for comfort all-day long
- Stretches as you move to allow flexibility for sports and activities
- Suitable for both the left or right knee
- Slip-on design for easy application
How Comfortable is the Rehband QD Knitted Knee Sleeve?
Thanks to its knitted design, the Rehband QD Knitted Knee Sleeve is highly perforated to ensure breathable comfort. Not only that, the material contains a hint of spandex which helps the brace stretch with you as you move. This added stretch helps you move freely during activity, without any restriction holding you back.
Precise Anatomical Support
Shaped anatomically to ensure the most supportive fit, the Rehband QD Knee Sleeve provides targeted compression in critical areas of the knee. With help from an elastic strap that runs along the bottom of the brace, this adjustable support can be tailored by you to get the exact level of compression you need.
- Mesh laundry bag is recommended
- Wash at 40°C with similar colours
- Close Velcro straps product while wet and let dry
- Polyamide (65.6%)
- Polyester/bamboo charcoal (20.7%)
- Spandex (13.8%)