Promedics Air X VK Long Wraparound Knee Brace (Left Leg)
The Promedics Air X VK Long Wraparound Knee Brace (Left Leg) is an efficient medical left-leg knee brace designed to treat a number of conditions. The brace works by providing tailored compression to key areas of the knee, and can be adjusted using the straps to suit your requirements.
- 1 x Wraparound Knee Support
Please note that this knee support is designed to work with the left leg only.
Which Size Promedics Air X VK Knee Brace Should I Choose?
The Promedics Air X VK Knee Brace comes in six sizes that should accommodate most individuals. To find the size that's right for you, please measure the circumference of your left knee around the centre as shown in the diagram below.
Once you have this measurement, refer to the sizing table to find your size.
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|25 - 28 cm
|28 - 34 cm
|34 - 40 cm
|40 - 46 cm
|46 - 56 cm
|56 - 61 cm
Our Sizing Tips
- If your measurement falls on size boundary, we recommend choosing the larger for greater comfort, or the smaller if you prefer a secure fit
- This brace is designed to be compressive and may feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure to take your measurements, use a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account and joint swelling before buying, as this may mean you need a larger size
Which Conditions Can the Air X Wraparound Knee Support Help With?
Providing effective medial and lateral support for the knees, the Air X Wraparound Knee Support is ideal for a number of conditions, including:
- Knock knees (genu valgum)
- Varus knees
- Knee instability
- Growing pains
How Does the Air X Wraparound Knee Support Treat Knee Pain?
The Promedics Air X Wrapround Knee Support treats knee pain by applying gentle compression to the most tender area of the knee. With adjustable strapping, the level of compression can be tailored according to your needs, giving you full control of your treatment.
Air X 3D Spacer Fabric for Optimal Comfort
As you'll most likely be wearing this knee brace for long periods during the day, comfort is essential. Built using special 3D spacer fabric, the Air X Knee Brace controls moisture and air flow to provide cooling breathability for your skin.
Key Features and Benefits
- Wraparound brace design offers comfortable treatment of instability
- Longer 41cm length for increased medial and lateral support
- 3D spacer fabric provides moisture control for additional comfort
- Open front design makes the brace easy to apply