Ossur Rebound ROM Short Wraparound Knee Brace
Ligament instabilities can linger for a long time after injury, causing pain and frustration throughout everyday life. The Ossur Rebound ROM Short Wraparound Knee Brace is designed to help stabilise unstable ligaments by reducing the range of motion during the recovery period. This shorter version has two less straps to allow freer movement.
Please note that the image at the top of this page displays the long version of the knee support.
Please note that this knee brace can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
This knee brace is available in a range of sizes to suit most users. Simply measure your thigh circumference (15cm above the mid-patella) and compare with the table below. Then, select your desired size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|Thigh Circumference (cm)
|29 - 35cm
|35 - 41cm
|41 - 46cm
|46 - 52cm
|52 - 57cm
|57 - 63cm
|63 - 72cm
Our Sizing Tips
- If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend choosing the size up for greater comfort
- This brace is meant to be compressive and may feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurement, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any swelling before you buy this brace, as this may mean you need a larger size
Who Can Use the Rebound ROM Short Knee Wrap?
The Rebound Hinged Knee Brace is designed to compress and protect the knee area, ideal for the following conditions:
- Mild to moderate ACL, PCL, LCL or MCL instabilities
- Sprains and strains
Key Features and Benefits
- Highly breathable Aerospacer material reduces heat retention and improves comfort
- Low profile hinges and malleable arms for custom fit and control
- Contoured fabric reduces irritation and bulging, whilst enhancing comfort
- Removable straps allow application from right or left side
- Strap pull tab allows for consistent donning and doffing
- Unique Cooltech technology for quick drying and breathability
Why Should I Choose the Short ROM Wrap?
This purchase includes the short version of the Ossur knee wrap, which features two straps (one above the knee and one below). This allows a greater range of motion for users who require less restriction and support around the knee area. If you require a more restrictive brace for a more sever injury, we recommend the long version of this brace.
Is This Ossur Rebound Brace Comfortable?
This wraparound brace is designed with highly breathable Aerospacer material that reduces heat retention and improves comfort. The contoured, pre-tensed inset fabric further enhances comfort by reducing irritation and preventing bulging in the popliteal area (back of the knee).
Does the Rebound ROM Wrap Brace Have a Good Fit?
The Ossur Rebound ROM Knee Wrap is constructed with low-profile hinges with extension and flexion stop kit options, as well as malleable arms. These offer a more customised fit plus better knee movement control.
How Do I Apply the Rebound Wraparound Knee Support?
Follow the instructions below for best results during the application of this device.
- Open the brace and place behind the knee (Figure 1).
- Wrap the brace around the leg (lower portion first) and fasten firmly with the contact closures (Figure 2).
- The patella opening should be centred over the patella.
Can I Adjust the Range of Motion (ROM)?
Adjustment should be performed by a healthcare professional. The brace comes with 10º extension stops attached to the hinges. If needed, ROM control can be adjusted using the extension (0°, 5°, 10°, 20°, 30° and 40°) and flexion (0°, 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°) stops included with the brace.
How Do I Adjust the ROM?
Follow the instructions below to discover how best to adjust the ROM.
- Remove the extension stop retaining screws. Using a screwdriver or a pen, slide the 10º stop out of the hinge on both sides.
- Reapply the desired extension stop and gently secure it with the retaining screw. Do not overtighten.
- Follow the same procedure for the addition of a flexion stop.
Remove the hinges and close all hook/loop fasteners before washing. Hand wash using 30ºC soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and line dry only. For best results, rinse after every use.
- Materials: Nylon, Elastane/Spandex, Nylon, Polyester