Ossur Rebound ROM Hinged Knee Support
The Ossur Rebound ROM Hinged Knee Support is easy to use and provides excellent hinged support for ligament instabilities, sprains and strains. Made with pre-tensed Cooltech fabric, this brace prevents material from bunching at the back of the knee, and is highly breathable and irritation-free.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
This knee brace is available in a range of sizes to suit most users. Simply measure your thigh circumference (15cm above the mid-patella) and compare with the table below. Then, select your desired size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|29 - 35cm
|35 - 41cm
|41 - 46cm
|46 - 52cm
|52 - 57cm
|57 - 63cm
Our Sizing Tips
- Should your measurement fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for greater comfort
- This brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, take your measurements with a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any swelling before you buy this brace, as you may need a larger size
Who Can Use the Rebound ROM Knee Sleeve?
The Rebound Hinged Knee Brace is designed to compress and protect the knee area, ideal for the following conditions:
- Mild to moderate ACL, PCL, LCL or MCL instabilities
- Sprains and strains
Key Features and Benefits
- Highly breathable Aerospacer material reduces heat retention and improves comfort
- Low profile hinges and malleable arms for custom fit and control
- Contoured fabric reduces irritation and bulging, whilst enhancing comfort
- Removable straps allow application from right or left side
- Sleeve design and strap pull tab allows for consistent donning and doffing
- Unique Cooltech technology for quick drying and breathability
Why Should I Choose the Hinged ROM Sleeve?
This knee sleeve is available in a short or long version depending on user requirements. The short version only features two straps (above and below the knee) for greater freedom of movement. The long version features five straps (shown in the image), in order to offer more restriction to stabilise and support the knee.
Is the Ossur Rebound Brace Comfortable?
This wraparound brace is designed with highly breathable Aerospacer material that reduces heat retention and improves comfort. The contoured, pre-tensed inset fabric further enhances comfort by reducing irritation and preventing bulging in the popliteal area (back of the knee).
Does the Rebound ROM Sleeve Brace Have a Good Fit?
The Ossur Rebound ROM Knee Sleeve is constructed with low-profile hinges with extension and flexion stop kit options, as well as malleable arms. These offer a more customised fit plus better knee movement control.
How Do I Apply the Rebound Sleeve Knee Support?
To apply the device, simply pull the support up over the knee so that the patella opening is centred over the patella, using the pull tabs.
Can I Adjust the Range of Motion (ROM)?
Adjustment should be performed by a healthcare professional. The brace comes with 10º extension stops attached to the hinges. If needed, ROM control can be adjusted using the extension (0°, 5°, 10°, 20°, 30° and 40°) and flexion (0°, 45°, 60°, 75° and 90°) stops included with the brace.
How Do I Adjust the ROM?
Follow the instructions below to discover how best to adjust the ROM.
- Remove the extension stop retaining screws. Using a screwdriver or a pen, slide the 10º stop out of the hinge on both sides.
- Reapply the desired extension stop and gently secure it with the retaining screw. Do not overtighten.
- Follow the same procedure for the addition of a flexion stop.
Remove the hinges and close all hook/loop fasteners before washing. Hand wash using 30ºC soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and line dry only. For best results, rinse after every use.
- Materials: Nylon, Elastane/Spandex, Polyester