Ossur Rebound Ply Hinged Wraparound Knee Brace
Knee instabilities can get worse if support isn't used to help stabilise the knee and correct tracking. The Ossur Rebound Hinged Wraparound Knee Brace is designed to keep the kneecap stable with a customisable patella buttress, and features innovative contoured material that prevents overheating and irritation.
Please note that this knee brace can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size Is Right for Me?
Please measure the circumference of your thigh (15cm above your mid-patella) and compare with the table below. Then, select your preferred size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
Measure 15cm below the middle of the knee
|Thigh Circumference (cm)
|29 - 35cm
|35 - 41cm
|41 - 46cm
|46 - 52cm
|52 - 57cm
|57 - 63cm
|63 - 72cm
Our Sizing Tips
- If your measurement falls between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for greater comfort
- This brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure; take your measurements with a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- Please take into account any swelling before you buy this brace, as this may mean you need a larger size
Who Can Use the Rebound Ply Knee Wrap Brace?
This knee brace is designed to stabilise and support the knee. It is best used for mild medial and lateral knee instabilities.
Key Features and Benefits
- Breathable aerospacer material reduces heat retention and improves comfort
- Malleable arms provide a custom fit and knee movement control
- Contoured, pre-tensed inset fabric reduces irritation and material bulging
- Removable straps allow application from lift or right side
- Strap pull tab allows for consistent donning and doffing
- Integrated buttress for customised patella support
- Available in a range of sizes to suit most users
Is the Ossur Ply Wrap Knee Support Comfortable?
The Ossur Rebound Ply Wrap Brace features highly breathable aerospacer material which reduces heat retention and improves comfort. Additionally, the contoured, pre-tensed Cooltech fabric reduces irritation and stops the material bulging in the popliteal. For customisable kneecap support, the brace is supplied with a useful buttress.
How Do I Apply the Ossur Knee Hinged Wrap Support?
To apply the brace, open the softgood and place behind the knee. Wrap it around the leg (lower portion first) and fasten firmly with the contact closures. The patella opening should be centred over the patella (figure 3). Unroll each strap and fasten in the order shown (figure 4).
- Aerospacer softgood wrap
- Patella opening
- Hinge pockets (2)
- Straps (2)
- Polycentric hinges (2)
- Hinge arms (4)
How Easy Is It to Apply This Brace?
The Ossur Rebound Patella Support features removeable straps which allow application from either the left or right side, with strap pull-tabs for consistent donning.
Remove hinges and close all strap fasteners before washing and hand wash using 30°C (86°F) soapy water. Rinse thoroughly and line dry only - do not machine wash or dry. For best results, rinse after every use.
- Materials: Nylon, Elastane, Spandex, Nylon, Polyester