Ossur Rebound Universal Three-Panel Knee Immobiliser Brace
Designed to prep the knee for surgery, the Ossur Rebound Universal Three-Panel Knee Immobiliser Brace holds the leg in a fixed position to assist recovery. Adjustable medial/lateral and posterior stays restrict motion of the knee to prevent further trauma leading up to and following surgery.
Please note that this brace is suitable for both the left and right leg.
Sizing for the Ossur Rebound Knee Immobiliser
While the Ossur Rebound Immobiliser has a universal width that can be adjusted to suit most legs, it is available in a number of different lengths. To find which size you need, please follow the following steps:
- Measure from midway up the back of your calf to midway up your thigh (see below for example)
- Match the measurement with the closest size from the table below
- Use the drop-down menu at the top of the page to choose the correct size
|Support Length (cm/inches)
Our Sizing Tips
- If you do not own a flexible tape measure, take your measurements with a piece of string, then measure the string using a ruler
- If you're in the middle of two sizes and not sure which one to pick, we recommend choosing the larger size for greater comfort or the smaller size for firmer fit
Who Can Use the Ossur Rebound Knee Immobiliser?
The Rebound Knee Immobiliser is a great rehabilitative support that can be used to help speed up the recovery process by arresting knee movement, allowing it to heal. Patients who are about to undergo knee surgery, or who have recently had surgery can greatly benefit from this immobiliser.
Key Features and Benefits
- Universal 3-panel design can be adjusted to fit most leg circumferences
- MR conditional: can be worn safely during x-ray scans
- Adjustable medial/lateral stays and rigid posterior stays restrict knee motion
- Suitable for pre and post-surgical knee immobilisation
- Soft breathable foam to keep patients cool and comfortable
- Elastic patella strap for added comfort
- Ambidextrous design for use on either leg
How Do I Fit the Ossur Rebound Knee Immobiliser?
The Ossur Rebound Immobiliser is easy for both patient and carer to use, simple follow these easy steps.
- Undo all the straps and lay the brace down flat
- Place the foam pad on the brace at the back of the knee
- Place the affected leg under the brace on a flat surface
- Position the panels in or over the centre to prevent contact with the leg
- Adjust the panels as needed while taking care not to overtighten
How Does the Ossur Rebound Knee Immobiliser Work?
With a three-panel design including medial, lateral and posterior stays, the Ossur Rebound Immobiliser provides excellent support and stabilisation for your knee. Its breathable foam quality and elastic patella guard offers a high level of comfort with little overheating.
What Are the Hinged Stays Made From?
Unlike other cheaper braces that use weak plastic, the stays used in the Ossur Rebound Knee Brace are made with metal for long lasting, durable stabilisation. These stays help to reinforce the knee on either side without inhibiting the joints natural bend, flex and movement.
Is This Brace X-Ray Compatible?
In order to maintain immobilisation during x-ray or MRI scans, the Ossur Rebound Brace is MR conditional for use during x-ray imaging.
- Minimum Thigh Circumference: 26cms (10")
- Maximum Thigh Circumferences: 67cms (26.5")