Donjoy AT4 Universal 3V Three Panel Knee Immobiliser
Keeping the knee immobilised is a critical part of the recovery process, especially in the time immediately following an operation or injury. The Donjoy AT4 Universal 3V Three Panel Knee Immobiliser is designed to prevent the joints from moving into uncomfortable or painful positions, helping the area heal quicker and more effectively.
Which Size Should I Choose?
Available in four different lengths, the AT4 Universal 3V Knee Immobiliser provides you with a more tailored fit. Please measure the length of your leg from the groin to the malleolus (as shown). The circumference of the support is adjustable for a more comfortable fit.
Once you have your leg length measurement, remove 20cm and confer with the sizing table to find your size.
|Leg Length (cm/inches)
What Conditions is the Donjoy Universal 3V Knee Support For?
The Donjoy Knee Immobiliser has been crafted to immobilise and support the knee following injury or trauma to the area. This helps reduce your discomfort while also ensuring the joint doesn't move into uncomfortable positions.
- Ligament injury
- Knee instability
- Soft-tissue injury
- Post-operation recovery
Key Features and Benefits
- Universal three-panel immobiliser to stabilise the knee
- Features a buckle closure to easily adjust the fit of the brace
- Constructed with a Waylex mesh lining for improved comfort
- Designed with an internal anti-migration strap for added stability
- Crafted with an open patella for improved comfort and support
- Prevents your knee from moving into uncomfortable positions
- Available in four different lengths according to your physiology
The AT4 Universal Knee Immobiliser is a three-panel immobiliser that features a Waylex mesh lining and buckle closure for improved comfort and fit. The support also has an internal anti-migration strap that prevents it from moving out of place during use, meaning you get the support you need as and when you need it.
How Comfortable is the Donjoy AT4 Knee Immobiliser?
Featuring specially made Waylex mesh lining, the Donjoy Immobiliser provides a high level of comfort to help encourage patient compliance. Perforation holes cover the lining from top to bottom, ensuring maximum breathability and comfort for the user all day long.
How Do I Apply the Donjoy Knee Immobiliser?
To apply the Donjoy Knee Immobiliser, follow these instructions:
- Open up the closure straps
- Remove the posterior and lateral stays
- Position the three panels so that they cover the patients leg with the patella opening over the kneecap
- Turn the immobiliser over to position the posterior and lateral stays in their castings
- Close the immobiliser and adjust the straps to get the right fit, neither too tight not too loose