Thuasne Ligaflex Three-Panel 0° Knee Immobiliser Brace
With three mobile panels, the Thuasne Ligaflex Three-Panel 0° Knee Immobiliser Brace can be adjusted to correctly fit the thigh, knee and calf sections of the leg. This in turn helps provide the optimal level of support and stabilisation for the knee, improving your recovery rate for a sooner return to fitness.
Please note that this brace has a universal design that is suitable for either leg.
Sizing of the Thuasne Ligaflex Knee Brace
The Ligaflex Immobiliser is available in four different sizes. To find the correct size, measure the circumference of your knee in the middle of the patella with your knee slightly bent (as shown) then consult the table below.
Measure around the centre of the knee as shown
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|35 - 37cm
|38 - 41cm
|42 - 45cm
|46 - 49cm
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for greater levels of comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, take your measurements with a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- If your joints swell, please take this into account when choosing your size
Who Can Use the Ligaflex Immobiliser Knee Brace For?
Designed to stabilise the leg at a rigid 0° position to maximise healing, the Ligaflex Immobiliser is ideal for post-operation recovery. The indications for this knee brace are as follows:
- Post-operative conditions
- Post-operative repair
- Sprain and contusion trauma
Key Features and Benefits
- Immobilising Knee Brace for use after an operation
- Has four adjustable stays for further immobilisation
- Anti-slip system so the brace remains in place
- Tightening straps allow you to choose level of immobilisation
- Improved brace support of the leg
- Adjusts to all leg and thigh circumferences
- Has three mobile panels for easy adjustment
- Available in four different sizes so you can find your right fit
- Open design at the knee for improved breathability
Which Activities is the Ligaflex Knee Immobiliser Suitable For?
The Ligaflex Immo Knee Brace is designed for the resumption of non-contact sports and daily activities following a mild to moderate knee injury or condition. The brace cannot be worn during physical exercise, but it can fast-track your recovery to get you back in action sooner.
Thuasne's Ligaflex Immo Knee Brace has four adjustable stays to better immobilise your knee. This is important to ensure your knee heals correctly after surgery and doesn't move into painful positions that exacerbate the injury.
Designed with an anti-slip system, you can rest assured that the Ligaflex Immo Support will remain in the correct place to provide you with the best possible support. With its tightening straps, the brace allows you to choose the correct level of immobilisation and also offers improved safety.