Jura Knee Immobiliser Brace
Immobilising the knee is crucial when it comes to rehabilitation and recovery following an or operation. The Jura Knee Immobiliser Brace is designed to hold the knee in a safe and secure position whilst the surrounding ligaments, tendons and muscles begin to heal.
Complete with a comfortable and well-fit adjustable design, the Jura Knee Immobiliser Brace is perfect for use day in, day out.
Please note that this brace can be worn on either the left or right leg.
How Do I Choose the Right Size Jura Immobiliser Brace for Me?
The Jura Knee Immobiliser Splint Brace is supplied in nine different sizes that correspond to the length of the splint. To find the correct splint size for you, please follow these instructions whilst consulting the image below:
- Measure from midway up the back of your calf to midway up the back of your thigh
- Match the measurement with the size in the table beneath
- Use the drop-down menu at the top of the page to find and choose the correct size for you
|Mid-Calf to Mid-Thigh Length
Which Conditions Can the Jura Immobiliser Brace Help With?
The Jura Knee Immobiliser is designed to treat a wide variety of knee conditions following trauma or surgery. Some suitable applications include:
- Post-op rehabilitation
- Ligament injuries
- Dislocation recovery
- Knee replacement
Key Features and Benefits of the Jura Immobiliser Knee Splint
- Three-panel design provides effective knee immobilisation to aid and enhance recovery
- Ambidextrous design can be used for either left or right leg
- Soft lining ensures comfortable wear and reduces friction
- Quality foam laminate for soft and secure padding
- Available in nine different sizes for a guaranteed perfect fit
How Does the Jura Medical Knee Brace Work?
Thanks to the knee immobiliser's three panel design, it provides a fantastic level of support and immobilisation for the knee, helping alleviate pain and speed the process of rehabilitation and recovery. It has a quality foam laminate that is soft and padded.
Additionally, the ambidextrous design means it can be used for either the left or right leg. This is convenient for use in hospitals and other professional healthcare settings.
How Comfortable Is the Jura Medical Knee Brace?
Alongside the foam laminate, the immobiliser also features an incredibly soft terry towel lining. This reduces friction and delivers on comfort when the brace is worn long periods whilst out and about or at work.