Ossur Rebound Dual Basic Double Upright Knee Ligament Brace
The Ossur Rebound Dual Basic Double Upright Knee Ligament Brace is designed to restrict the knees range of motion to help it recover from combined or non-combined ligament instabilities. The lightweight, low-profile design of this knee brace helps ensure comfortable stability to ensure a quick recovery.
- 1 x Knee Brace
- 1 x Set of User Instructions
- 1 x Ossur Alignment Guide
Which Size Is Right for Me?
This knee brace is available in a range of sizes to suit most users. A knee-height caliper measurement is required*, as well as your thigh circumference (15cm above mid-patella). Compare your measurements with the table below and select your preferred size from the drop-down menu at the top of the page.
|7.6 - 8.9cm
|38.1 - 41.9cm
|8.9 - 10.2cm
|41.9 - 47cm
|10.2 - 11.4cm
|47 - 52.1cm
|11.4 - 12.7cm
|52.1 - 57.2cm
|12.7 - 14cm
|57.2 - 62.2cm
|14 - 15.2cm
|62.2 - 69.9cm
|15.2 - 16.5cm
|69.9 - 76cm
*A knee height caliper is often used to measure the height of elderly, bedridden and disabled individuals by measuring leg height. The device is usually made of rigid metal and about 80cm long.
Our Sizing Tips
- Please take into account any swelling before you buy this brace, as this may mean you need a larger size
- If you would prefer a brace that is less tight fitting, please choose a larger size
Who Can Use the Rebound Dual Basic Knee Brace?
This knee brace is designed to speed recovery following knee instability. It can be worn during low-high impact and sliding sports, helping you keep active during your rehabilitation. The brace is best used for combined and non-combined instabilities of the following:
- Anterior cruciate ligament (ACL)
- Medial collateral ligament (MCL)
- Lateral collateral ligament (LCL)
- Posterior cruciate ligament (PCL)
Key Features and Benefits
- Lightweight aluminium frame keeps a low profile
- Trimmable straps with tactile tabs for a tailored fit
- Step-through design for easy fitting
- Anterior frame design for sturdy knee placement
- Doeskin liner for optimal comfort
- ActiveGrip strap pad to prevent movement and slipping
- Low-profile polycentric hinge for ROM restriction
Does the Rebound Dual Brace Restrict Motion?
In order to speed recovery, this Ossur brace features a low-profile polycentric hinge with stop options. This enhances stability and range-of-motion restriction.
How Can I Ensure a Good Fit?
To help you find the perfect fit, the Ossur Rebound Dual Basic Brace features trimmable straps with tactile strap pads. Additionally, the supplied Alignment Guide will help you to ensure the correct placement of the brace on the knee. Furthermore, the length-adjustable upper frame accommodates the user's height, helping to ensure the perfect fit and enabling adjustment for varus/valgus alignment.
How Comfortable is the Rebound Dual Knee Brace?
Featuring doeskin liners and non-slip Activegrip strap pads, the Ossur Rebound Dual Knee Brace offers a high level of comfort for the wearer. Light, low-profile and easy to walk around with, this comfortable knee brace is easy to wear until recovery is complete.