Thuasne Genuaction Elastic Knee Support
Soft and pleasant for the skin while firm and supportive for the knee, the Thuasne Genuaction Elastic Knee Support helps you stay active after injury. With a moderate dose of compression delivered to the knee at critical points of tension, the brace gives you the confidence to move freely without any pain.
- 1 x Genuaction Knee Support
Please note that this knee support can be worn on either the left or right knee.
Sizing of the Genuaction
The Genu Action is available in six different sizes. To find the correct fit for you, measure the circumference of your knee in the middle of the patella with your knee bent slightly and consult the table below.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|32 - 34cm
|35 - 37cm
|38 - 41cm
|42 - 45cm
|46 - 49cm
|50 - 53cm
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the next size up for greater levels of comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to measure your knee, then measure the string with a ruler
- If your joints tend to swell, please take this into account when choosing your size
What Can the Thuasne Knee Support Do For Me?
This proprioceptive knee support helps alleviate pain and discomfort, allowing you to live life to the fullest with decreased risk of injury. Applications for this knee brace are as follows:
- Mild to indeterminate pain
- Moderate activity
- Support and proprioception
Key Features and Benefits of the Genuaction Knee Brace
- Soft elastic knee sleeve for comfortable support
- Support and proprioception provided by elastic compressive weave
- Anatomically shaped weave with comfort zone
- Comfort zone placed around patella beneath the knee
- Provides high-grade compression of around 23mmHg
- Available in six different sizes
Provides Support and Proprioception
Designed with an elastic weave that provides around 23mmHg of compression, the Thuasne Genuaction Brace not only supports you but improves your proprioception. This enhances the balance and stability of your knee, which is particularly important when you're healing from an injury, as these factors contributes to the prevention of further injuries.
Comfort Zone Beneath Knee
The Genu Action Knee Support has a comfort zone placed around the patella beneath your knee to ensure you remain comfortable and supported during use. This zone also helps prevent further injury or re-injury to the area, giving you the confidence to move with stability.