Thuasne Genuextrem Knee Support with Stays
A healthy measure of compression helps alleviate symptoms of pain that come with all sorts of knee conditions. Providing medical-grade compression up to 28mmHg, the Thuasne Genuextrem Knee Support with Stays does a brilliant job of protecting, stabilising and healing the knee so you can live life pain-free.
Please note that this knee brace can be worn on either leg.
Size Guide for the Genuextrem
To find out which size will provide you with the best support and compression, measure the circumference of your knee in the middle of the patella with your leg slightly bent. The Genuextrem Knee Support is available in six different sizes for a more personalised fit. Getting the right fit is vital for compressing the knee so it's important that you get the correct size.
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|32 - 34cm
|35 - 37cm
|38 - 41cm
|42 - 45cm
|46 - 49cm
|50 - 53cm
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the next size up for greater levels of comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to measure your knee, then measure the string with a ruler
- If your joints tend to swell, please take this into account when choosing a size
How Can the Knee Brace Help Me?
Thuasne's Knee Support has been designed to help reduce pain and discomfort for the following conditions:
- Mild to indeterminate pain
- Knee instability
- Returning from injury
- Resumption of activity
- Support and proprioception
Features and Benefits of the Knee Brace
- Premium knee sleeve provides good proprioceptive support
- Has additional flexible stays for further immobilisation
- Support is soft against your skin for added comfort
- Provides support and compression
- Flexible lateral stays for additional reinforcement
- Anatomically-shaped elastic knit weave
- Support provides optimal thigh, calf and popliteal comfort
- Lateral silicone anti-slip system for better hold
- Patented pull tabs for easy application and removal
- Provides compression of around 28mmHg
- Available in six different sizes
Delivering a firm dose of 28mmHG compression to critical areas of the knee, the Genuextrem knee brace offers premium pain-relief for your condition. The anatomically-shaped knit and stretch zones provide high levels of comfort, while flexible stays offer extra lateral support and stability.
The anatomically-shaped nature of the Knee Brace allows you to wear the brace under most clothes without the support appearing or feeling too bulky. Its close-fitting elastic knit also provide optimal comfort to the thigh, calf and popliteal areas of your leg. This is perfect for those who suffer from discomfort in these areas as a result of their condition.
Ensuring protection at all times, no matter what you're up to, the Genuextrem features a lateral silicone anti-slip system for maximum hold. Patented pull-taps at the top of the brace make it easy slip on, and clear, designated markings show you exactly where to position the brace.