Ultimate Performance Adjustable Knee Brace
With an intuitive strapping system, the Ultimate Performance Adjustable Knee Brace lets you tailor compression to meet your exact needs. Tension can be tightened and loosened on each side as you see fit, allowing you to get the right level of support while staying comfy and free.
- 1 x Wraparound Knee Brace
Please note that this knee brace is ambidextrous and can be worn on either leg.
Which Size Ultimate Performance Knee Brace Should I Choose?
The Ultimate Performance Wraparound Knee Brace is available in three different sizes. Measuring the circumference of your knee brace is a vital first step that ensures you get the best fit possible.
To measure correctly, take a fabric tape measure and measure the circumference across the centre of your kneecap as demonstrated in the image below. Once you have your measurement, please match it to the sizing chart below.
|Knee Brace Size
|Knee Circumference (cm)
|30 - 40cm
|40 - 50cm
|50 - 60cm
Our Sizing Tips
- For measurements that fall on a size boundary, we recommend choosing the larger size for greater levels of comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you prefer less tightness, please select a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, take your measurements with a piece of string, then measure the string with a ruler
- If your joints swell, please take this into account when choosing your size
What Conditions Does this Support Help With?
The Ultimate Performance Wraparound Knee Brace is a Level 3 Support, meaning it provides support for moderate to severe knee instabilities and pain. The soft neoprene material offers soothing compression that helps with a wide range of conditions, including:
- Chondromalacia Patella
- Knee Pain
- Patellofemoral Malalignment
- Runners Knee
- Unstable Knees
- Weak Knees
How Do the Ultimate Performance Support Levels Work?
UP Braces are designed with four levels of support, each of which helps with different types of injury.
- Level 1 (Basic Support): Excellent value for money support, best used for minor strains and sprains.
- Level 2 (Moderate Support): Mild-to-moderate support, best used for instabilities, strains and pains.
- Level 3 (Pro Support): Provides maximum support for moderate-to-severe instabilities and pain.
- Level 4 (Maximum Support): Designed to brace and add stability for more severe ligament, tendon and cartilage injuries.
How Tight Is the Ultimate Performance Wraparound Knee Brace?
Due to its innovative use of four elasticated straps, the Ultimate Performance Knee Brace can fit as tight as you need it to. Simply adjust the tension of any of the straps to reduce or increase the compression level according to your condition and requirements.
What Are the Benefits of Tight Compression?
Tight compression encourages blood flow and ensures that the correct degree of circulation is achieved, which is vital when the lower extremities are involved. A snug and adequate level of compression means blood is pumped to the affected area, encouraging the healing and rehabilitation of muscle tissue and damaged tendons.
How Do I Fit the Wraparound Knee Brace?
Fitting the Ultimate Performance Knee Brace couldn't be easier. Simply follow the instructions and images below:
- Undo the brace until it is open and laying flat
- Wrap the entire brace around your knee and fasten the two Velcro straps above and below the patella hole
- Adjust the fit of your brace until the patella hole exposes the entirety of the head of your knee cap
- Take each strap and fasten it to the adjacent corner of the brace
- Adjust until the correct level of compression is achieved
What Does a Correctly Fitted Ultimate Performance Wraparound Knee Brace Feel Like?
Unlike other braces, the Ultimate Performance Wraparound Support uses four straps that criss-cross above and below the patella. This guarantees a tailored level of compression to match the specific requirements of your condition.
Innovative Multi-Level Wraparound Strapping
Featuring four straps that wrap around the knee brace, you can customise the level of compression for each area of the knee to suit your needs. If you require a slightly looser fit, simply adjust the tension on any of the four straps to tailor the compression level of your brace.
Heat Focused Therapeutic Compression
Made using soft neoprene material, the Wraparound Ultimate Performance Knee Brace guarantees pain-relief via the therapeutic warmth of compression. Heat therapy delivered in the form of heavy-compression is a proven method of reducing inflammation and promoting healthy circulation toward the knee.
Robust Open Patella Design
Designed with quick application and removal in mind, the Ultimate Performance Wraparound Brace is open fronted, improving both stability and patella tracking. The "doughnut" design exposes the head of the patella, allowing the straps both above and below to create torque and compression around the joint.
Features and Benefits of the Ultimate Performance Knee Brace
- Support Level 3 - Provides professional level of support to the afflicted knee
- Designed to ensure compression and support in all directions
- Soft neoprene blend provides therapeutic heat compression
- Steel springs provide stability without loss of movement
- Cross over strap system provides all round stability and support
- Available in three different sizes
- Sold individually as a single unit
Are There Braces With Other Levels of Support?
The Ultimate Wraparound Knee Brace offers Level 3 Support. However, if this is too much, or too little, then links to the best knee braces for each support level are listed below.