Ultimate Performance Wraparound Runner's Knee Support Strap (Pair)
Knee support straps are essential for reducing stress on the knees, reducing pain on the patellar tendon during or post physical activity. The Ultimate Performance Wraparound Runner's Knee Support Strap (Pair) adds stability to the ligaments, tendons and cartilage, for comfort and support when going about your day. Ideal for laypeople to labourers, this handy pair of two support straps allows you to go about your day after injury stress-free and supported, ensuring a quick recovery in the most painless way possible.
What Size Should I Choose?
The Ultimate Performance Ultimate Runner's Knee Straps are available in one universal size. These braces will fit people with a knee circumference of 30 - 45cm (12 - 18").
How Do I Take My Measurements?
To make sure that you are able to fit this knee brace, measure the circumference of your knee as shown in the diagram below. If your measurement is between 30 - 45cm, then this brace will fit.
Measure around the centre of the kneecap as shown
Which Conditions Does this Support Help With?
The Ultimate Performance Runner's Knee Strap provides Level 3 Support suitable for moderate to severe knee instabilities, injuries and conditions. The three way compression system helps combat pain and promotes healing for all of the following conditions:
- Jumper's knee
- Runner's knee
- Iliotibial band syndrome (ITB)
- Patella tendonitis
- Quad mis-alignment
How Do the Ultimate Performance Support Levels Work?
UP Braces are designed with four levels of support, each of which helps with different types of injury.
- Level 1 (Basic Support): Excellent value for money support, best used for minor strains and sprains.
- Level 2 (Moderate Support): Mild-to-moderate support, best used for instabilities, strains and pains.
- Level 3 (Pro Support): Provides maximum support for moderate-to-severe instabilities and pain.
- Level 4 (Maximum Support): Designed to brace and add stability for more severe ligament, tendon and cartilage injuries.
Features and Benefits of the Ultimate Runner's Knee Strap
- Support Level 3 - Provides adept level of support to afflicted knee
- Suitable support for a wide range of knee conditions and injuries
- Three way compression targets all around the knee to alleviate chronic knee pain
- Adjustable straps ensure a personalised fit and compression
- Lightweight design that does not compromise mobility
- Supplied as a pair of knee braces
How Do I Fit the Ultimate Runner's Knee Strap?
Fitting the Ultimate Runner's Knee Brace is simple and easy to do. Simply pull the brace over the knee and position it so that the upper and lower compression straps surround the patella, leaving a gap in the middle. Adjust the straps to meet the level of the compression you require, and off you go!
What is Runner's Knee?
Runner's Knee is an umbrella term used to describe general knee pain could be caused by a number of different conditions. The term is commonly associated with runners and athletes (hence the name) due to being caused for the most part by repeated stresses on the knee joint when running, jumping or cycling.
How Does the Ultimate Performance Runner's Knee Strap Help?
With an ingenious three-part design, the Runner's Knee Strap helps alleviate pain and discomfort caused by various conditions. Each compartment and the conditions they help with are shown below.
- Upper Strap Compartment: The upper strap and compression tube targets symptoms of ITB and corrects quad alignment.
- Side Strap Compartment: Compresses both the medial and lateral sides of the knee to help with instability and improve patella tracking.
- Lower Strap Compartment: Targets the patella tendon underneath the kneecap to help alleviate pain caused by patella tendonitis.
How Comfortable Is the Runner's Knee Support Strap?
The lightweight design of the Runner's Knee Support Strap allows you to move with complete freedom. Taking up little space, the brace provides plenty of breathing room for the knee to avoid problems of overheating and uncomfortable sweat build-up.
Can I Wear the Runner's Knee Brace While Playing Sports?
Supporting the knee without compromising mobility, the Runner's Knee Brace can be used while playing sports. This allows you to compete at your best without pain, and with the peace of mind that you're protected from sustaining further injury.
Can the Ultimate Performance Knee Brace Be Worn Beneath Trousers?
With a low profile and discreet design, the Ultimate Performance Knee Strap can be worn underneath most trousers without showing. If, however, you are wearing tighter trousers, the brace may show beneath.
Are There Braces With Other Levels of Support?
The Ultimate Runner's Knee Strap offers Level 3 Support. However, if this is too much, or too little, then links to the best knee braces for each support level are listed below.