Donjoy Fortilax Elastic Everyday Knee Support
Whether caused by arthritis or a long-standing injury, knee pain can have a severely detrimental impact on your quality of live. Made from breathable knitted fabric, the Donjoy Fortilax Elastic Everyday Knee Support helps you return to a normal lifestyle by providing pain relieving compression and anatomical support in key areas.
Please note that this knee brace can be worn on either the left or right leg.
Which Size is Right for Me?
Available in eight different sizes (including a new kids' size), it's important to ensure you choose the right size to ensure the support fits anatomically. Measure the circumference of the thigh 15cm above the centre of the kneecap (as shown) and then consult the table below to find the right size.
|Thigh Circumference (cm)
|Paediatric/Kids (Size 0)
|30 - 34cm
|Extra Small (Size 1)
|35 - 38cm
|Small (Size 2)
|39 - 42cm
|Medium (Size 3)
|43 - 46cm
|Large (Size 4)
|47 - 49cm
|Extra Large (Size 5)
|50 - 53cm
|XX-Large (Size 6)
|54 - 57cm
|XXX-Large (Size 7)
|58 - 61cm
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the next size up for optimal comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to measure your knee and then measure the string with the ruler
- If your joints swell, please take this into account when choosing your size
What Conditions Can the Donjoy Fortilax Knee Brace Help With?
Whether you suffer from a degenerative joint disease such as arthritis or have recently met with a painful knee injury, the Fortilax Knee Support helps your body function normally again. The support is designed anatomically, providing targeted compression in critical areas for the most effective healing and support. This makes the knee brace suitable for the following conditions:
- Acute knee injury
- Chronic knee injury
- Mild osteoarthritis
- Neuromuscular stimulation
- Proprioceptive stimulation
- Injury prevention
Key Features and Benefits
- Anatomical design for precise compression and support
- Achieves medical grade compression (20 - 36mmHg)
- Breathable, soft-knit elastic for supreme comfort
- Reduces pain and swelling for knee injuries and osteoarthritis
- Stretch zones for freedom of movement and added breathability
- Compression-reduced edges to divert pressure to supported areas
- Suitable for use on either the left or right knee
- Visual aids to ensure correct application of the support
- Latex and PVC-free to prevent allergic reactions
Targets the Most Effective Area
The Donjoy Fortilax Knee Support is anatomically designed to provide focused compression where it's most effective. With compression-reduced edges, the support targets critical areas of the knee such as the patella, meniscus and ligaments, providing soothing relief and protective support.
Made from breathable, biocompatible yarn, the Donjoy Elastic Knee Support is exceedingly comfortable, even during intense physical activity. Elasticated stretch zones over the patella and at the back of the knee allow the wearer to move freely with comfort and confidence.
Easy to Use
Using the visual aids incorporated into the Donjoy Fortilax' design, it's easy to position in the correct way for an anatomical fit. The elasticated fabric makes the support easy and painless to slip on over your knee and stretches to match your body for the perfect fit.
The Donjoy Arthritis Knee Support is latex and PVC-free to prevent your body from reacting to the material, meaning you won't end up with any irritating rashes forming on your leg.