Donjoy Tru Pull Lite Knee Support
A lightweight, low-profile knee brace provides you with the support you need without stealing your attention away with a big, bulky design. As one of Donjoy's lightest models, the Donjoy Tru-Pull Lite Knee Support delivers with exceptional knee protection, despite its discreet stature. Includes patella straps for improved tracking and soft padding for all-day comfort.
Which Size Should I Choose?
The Donjoy Tru Pull Lite is available in seven different sizes to provide you with a tailored fit. To find out which size is right for you, please measure the circumference of your leg in the following three locations, then find your size using the table below.
- Measure the circumference of your thigh 15cm above the centre of your kneecap
- Measure the circumference of your knee across the centre
- Measure the circumference of your calf 15cm below the centre of the kneecap
|Thigh Circ. (1)
|Knee Circ. (2)
|Calf Circ. (3)
|33 - 39cm
|30.5 - 33cm
|25.5 - 30.5cm
|39 - 47cm
|33 - 35.5cm
|30.5 - 35.5cm
|47 - 53.25cm
|35.5 - 38cm
|35.5 - 40.5cm
|53.25 - 59.5cm
|38 - 43cm
|40.5 - 47cm
|59.5 - 67.25cm
|43 - 48.25cm
|47 - 50.75cm
|67.25 - 75cm
|48.25 - 53.25cm
|50.75 - 56cm
|75 - 81.25cm
|56 - 61cm
|53.25 - 58.5cm
Our Sizing Tips
- If your measurements fall within different sizes, we recommend choosing based on your thigh circumference
- For measurements that fall between two sizes, we recommend choosing the larger size for a greater level of comfort
- The brace is meant to be compressive and will feel tight as a result; if you would prefer less tightness, please choose a larger size
- If you do not have a flexible tape measure, use a piece of string to take your measurements, then measure the string with a ruler
- If your joints swell, please take this into account when choosing your size
Which Conditions Can the Donjoy Tru Pull Lite Help With?
As a result of its supportive features, the Donjoy Tru Pull Lite Support can be used for a number of conditions. This includes the following:
- Mild-to-moderate patella instability
- Patella maltracking
- Lateral sublaxation
- Anterior knee pain
Key Features and Benefits
- Uses the latest patented technology
- Low-profile support for added comfort
- Features bifurcated straps to pull the patella into alignment
- Dual durometer buttress system applies consistent, corrective force
- Features independent anchors at the thigh and calf to prevent brace rotation
- Made with treated, anti-microbial fabric that wicks away moisture
- Breathable and lightweight so you remain comfortable
- Includes a set of removable plastic hinges for medial and lateral stability
- Short in length to minimise bulk while remaining effective
How Does the Donjoy Tru-Pull Lite Knee Brace Work?
The Donjoy Tru-Pull brace applies a "true" consistent pull on the kneecap to ensure correct alignment, stopping it from sliding into improper positions that can cause a great deal of pain. Two straps above and below the patella ensure consistent stability, while a soft support pad offers gratifying comfort.
How Comfortable is the Donjoy Tru-Pull Lite?
As the lightest knee brace Donjoy develop, the Tru-Pull Lite provides low-profile freedom while still delivering with excellent protection. Made with hypoallergenic "Breathe-O-Prene" fabric for exquisite breathable comfort and moisture-wicking satisfaction.
Does the Donjoy Tru-Pull Brace Stay in Place?
With independent anchors located at the thigh and calf, the Donjoy Brace stays in place at all times, even during periods of heavy exercise. This avoids the frustration of having to adjust the support on a constant basis to get the comfort and support you expect.
Optional Hinge Support
Removable nylon hinges provide an extra degree of stability if you so choose. Ideal for the early stages of recovery when pain is more severe, these hinges provide optional medial or lateral support, and are easily removed to allow free movement when necessary.
Lightweight Pain Relief
The Tru Pull Lite Knee Support is Donjoy's most comfortable and low profile patellofemoral brace, and yet is still strong enough to relieve pain. The support features removable plastic hinges for medial and lateral stability, allowing you to customise the brace according to your needs.
Find Out More
Learn more about the Donjoy Tru Pull Knee Support by watching the video below. The support wraps around your knee and is therefore easy to fit.