Dynamint Knee Pain Relief Spray (120ml)
Made with a specially formulated blend of natural ingredients, the Dynamint Knee Pain Relief Spray (120ml) provides instant relief for aching muscles and painful joints. The formula contains no chemicals, SLS or paraben, making it suitable for those with sensitive skin or allergies.
What Ailments Can Be Treated By the Dynamint Massage Spray?
Made from 95% natural ingredients and SLS and paraben-free, this skin-friendly massage spray can be used to reduce pain in the knees. However, Dynamint Cream isn't reserved just for the knees, you can also use it for any of these common ailments:
- Arthritic pain
- Joint pain
- Leg sprain
- Muscle ache
- Muscular spasm
- Neck pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Tension headaches
Who Can Use the Dynamint Massage Spray?
Suitable for all ages, the Dynamint Massage Spray will benefit anyone with sore muscles, backaches and joint aches. It's particularly popular with those who do sports regularly, suffer from aching muscles or are elderly with recurring joint pains.
Key Features and Benefits
- Made from 95% natural ingredients that are suitable for all ages
- Immediate relief with only a tiny amount of application
- Can be used pre-exercise to warm up or post-workout to relieve sore muscles
- Supplied in a small, compact size that's convenient to take everywhere
- Easy to apply without leaving any stickiness or residues
- Doesn't contain any chemicals or paraben making it suitable for sensitive skin
- Water-based formulation that's non-greasy and non-staining
- Refreshing peppermint fragrance that vanishes soon upon application
- Compliant with the UK and European cosmetic legislation
How Does the Dynamint Spray Actually Work?
Through a process of osmosis, the Dynamint Pain Relief Spray penetrates through the skin to reach the deeper areas of tissue. Once absorbed, the cream provides a gentle cooling sensation followed by a feeling of "applied heat", which dissolves any pain, tension or swelling that's been bothering your knee.
How Much of the Spray Do I Need to Use?
You only need to spray a small amount on to the affected area, and it's ideal for use both pre-exercise to warm up or post-workout for muscle rejuvenation. It penetrates rapidly to the epidermis via osmosis for immediate pain relief.
Why Should I Buy this Massage Spray Over Others?
Unlike a lot of other muscle products, the Dynamint Massage Spray is SLS- and paraben-free so you can treat your injuries without the risk of rashes and inflammation. It's also extremely easy to apply without leaving any residue build-up or stickiness so you don't have to worry about discomfort or ruining your clothes.
How Do I Apply the Massage Spray?
- This massage spray is for external use only on intact skin.
- Spray onto the affected area without rubbing it in, as often as required.
- Wash hands thoroughly after use with soap and cold water.
- When not in use, store product below 30°C.
Is Dynamint Available in Other Forms?
If you would prefer this in a cream form or as a roll-on, then we also have the following:
Ingredients of Dynamint Spray
- Aqua (Water)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Mentha Arvensis Leaf oil
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
Precautions to Take
- Do not use on mucous membranes, open wounds, eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Do not swallow.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.