Dynamint Roll-On Knee Pain Balm (60ml)
Made from 95% natural materials, the Dynamint Roll-On Knee Pain Balm (60ml) provides skin-friendly pain-relief with a burst of peppermint fragrance. Whether you're prepping your muscles before a big competition, or rejuvenating the joints after a long day, this massage balm makes knee pain feel like a distant memory.
What Ailments Can Be Treated By the Dynamint Roll-on?
Made from 95% natural ingredients and SLS and paraben-free, this skin-friendly massage balm can be used to reduce reduce pain in the knees. However, Dynamint Cream isn't reserved for just the knees, you can also use it for any of these common ailments:
- Arthritic pain
- Joint pain
- Leg sprain
- Muscle ache
- Muscular spasm
- Neck pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Tension headaches
Who Can Use the Dynamint Massage Roll-on?
The Dynamint Massage Roll-On is suitable for all ages to treat anyone with sore muscles, backaches and joint aches. For people who don't like creams or sprays, this is a great alternative that you can use yourself on any affected area with fast results.
Key Features and Benefits
- Made from 95% natural ingredients that are suitable for all ages
- Immediate relief upon gently pressing and rolling over affected area
- Can be used pre-exercise to warm up or post-workout to relieve sore muscles
- Comes in a small, compact size that's convenient to take everywhere
- Easy to apply without leaving any stickiness or residues
- Doesn't contain any chemicals or paraben making it suitable for sensitive skin
- Water-based formulation that's non-greasy and non-staining
- Refreshing peppermint fragrance that vanishes soon upon application
- Compliant with the UK and European cosmetic legislation
How Does the Dynamint Cream Actually Work?
Through a process of osmosis, the Dynamint Pain Relief Cream Penetrates through the skin to reach the deeper areas of tissue. Once absorbed, the cream provides a gentle cooling sensation followed by a feeling of "applied heat", which dissolves any pain, tension or swelling that's been bothering your knee.
How Do I Use the Dynamint Roll-On?
Just like a roll-on deodorant, simply press and roll the product onto the affected area to gently eke out any knots and tension. You'll feel a cooling sensation at first which soon turns into a warm, comforting and soothing relief.
Why Should I Buy this Massage Roll-On Over Others?
Unlike a lot of other massage products, the Dynamint Roll-On is SLS and paraben-free so you can treat your injuries without the risk of rashes and inflammation. It's also extremely easy to apply and doesn't leave any residue build-up or stickiness so you don't have to worry about discomfort or ruining your clothes.
Does This Come in Any Other Sizes or Models?
If you would prefer this in a bottle or spray version, then we also have the following:
- Aqua (Water)
- Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil
- Mentha Arvensis Leaf oil
- Sorbitan Oleate
- Sodium Polyacrylate
- Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract
- Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil
- Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil
Precautions to Take
- Do not use on mucous membranes, open wounds, eyes or other sensitive areas.
- Do not use during pregnancy.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not use this product if you are hypersensitive to any of the ingredients.